IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

completely agree ;)

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to US magazine and other sources.....The 29-year-old Nordegren -- who is rumored to be consulting L.A. based divorce lawyer Sorrell Trope -- "is not rushing to divorce, however," the source says. "She's going to take her sweet time. She wants all the dirty laundry to be out on the table before she signs anything."

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Revenge, like cucumber sandwiches, is best partaken of ......... cold .

She knows how to hurt the guy, that's for sure.

'Hoist by his own petard' would seem the appropriate cliche. This woman is no Hillary, that much is clear. It's the Viking blood - 1066 and all that (via Normandy, descendant of Rollo ....).

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

Revenge, like cucumber sandwiches, is best partaken of .........

The report hopefully is BS as far as the dirty laundry is concerned, all she will be doing is hurting the kids if she is out for revenge...very selfish.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

total conjecture that elin is out for revenge. and if she is indeed, tiger understandably deserves it. you play, you pay. pay now or pay later.

so far we have not heard anything about elin doing anything wrong. let's give her a total break.

total conjecture that elin is out for revenge. and if she is indeed, tiger understandably deserves it. you play, you pay. pay now or pay later.

I honestly am not bothered by Tiger's mistakes.

Divorces I think happen in 50% of marriages due to people making mistakes and falling out of love. I can live with that. What will bother me liking him as a person is if reports are given on him being a bad parent which I hope he is not. We don't know what happened indoors with them. She could of drove him batshit. As my wife sometimes does.

Bag
Sumo 5900 9.5d
Sumo 3 & 5 Woods Pro launch shafts
Victory Red Split cavity 4-pw
Victory Red Wedges 52/10,56/14/60,10 White hot Putter / Balls

Hmmm, perhaps he already has and that's just one more part of the problem!

Now

that is funny ..... Look what the man has done - made himself the butt of jokes like this. Perhaps Mr. Woods would have done himself a favor, all those years ago, by spending less time on the golf course and more time in the classroom, in the library - or just about anywhere else. But that's probably not the main issue. The arrogance of an ego totally out of control, that's much more like what we are witnessing here. Tiger doesn't "probably" deserve anything - he RICHLY deserves everything that's coming his way. It will be a fine lesson to his children when they're old enough to understand it. And no multi-$M boat is going to protect him from that reality. Some of you guys may not see the justice in this but to me it's positively poetic. Mr. Woods hasn't had the ***** to show his face in public yet, after three weeks. I must say I wonder how this is striking some of his hero-worshipping fans but I don't care so don't bother explaining. How's our Lothario gonna do at a tournament with thousands pressing around him, many of whom no longer the adoring fans that he has come to expect? It's going to be very interesting to watch. This isn't basketball, it isn't ice-hockey, it isn't soccer (as played in the Premier League ....). This is golf we are talking about. Tiger is going to discover that he might have done better to take up one of those other sports like some of his Vegas buddies.

4-hybrid:

You know surprisingly alot about Tiger without knowing him.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

that's because Tiger owes the public everything and as such we're privy to details you would otherwise think would be left to Tiger. He's our property, we made him, and he's responsible to us..........

:cough:

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

If I were Tiger, I wouldn't give the media one second of my time on the matter. I would take a leave from golf, maybe a year or two, enough time for this to die down a bit and be silent the whole time.

By keeping quiet, it would limit the amount of benefits and payoffs these money grubbing hoes would get. Most of them say they slept with Tiger, but other then a couple who have Text message proof, they are still just allegations. They can't get paid off until something is at least confirmed. Soon the number of actual women who slept with Tiger will be skewed by those who actually didn't. Then it will settle down because the media will never be able to get a handle on it or prove anything they are reporting. It would turn into something like interviewing people who claim to have been abducted by aliens.

Tiger, you messed up your marriage, just like 50% of us do. So take some time, work things out within yourself and do what's best for your children first and foremost. Then when things are straightened out with the family(just the kids, leave the wife) you can think about returning to the game. Give the media nothing, give the hoes nothing, and give yourself a break. We all make mistakes.

Now

You sound like my dads friends. They are loving this and love beating up a man when he is down. I bet he will get supportive cheering from the fans.

Its sad that we live in a society that people feel better about themselves when they see someone down. These wh ores that are cashing pay days with Tiger, the media that wants the next big story, the general public that now feel that they might have a better life now than Tiger. We are a doomed society when people say he "deserves everything that is coming his way". Wow, the man made a mistake, numerous mistakes. But what he did is not a crime.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

This had to happen. Gotta love the title.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I just hope Tiger comes through all of this with his sanity.

Many people are only as faithful as their options. Men and women cheat. Human beings make horrible decisions everyday.

How many of you guys chastising Tiger are hiding your own infidelities?

Go read Matthew 7:1-2.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

• Administrator
Perhaps Mr. Woods would have done himself a favor, all those years ago, by spending less time on the golf course and more time in the classroom, in the library - or just about anywhere else.

How exactly would spending less time golfing have helped him? Maybe he'd only have 11 majors by now instead of 14? And that helps him... how?

But that's probably not the main issue. The arrogance of an ego totally out of control, that's much more like what we are witnessing here.

Gonna go ahead and venture so far as to guess that you're _not_ a psychologist. Men rarely cheat on their wives because of arrogance/ego.

And no multi-$M boat is going to protect him from

Why do you keep mentioning the boat? It's not like he's living on it. You have no idea where he is right now, but it's probably not his boat.

Some of you guys may not see the justice in this but to me it's positively poetic.

I'm sure other Tiger haters feel the same way. Do you need to keep repeating yourself?

The way I see it, for example, I don't like Phil Mickelson. I really, really don't like John Daly. But I rarely comment on them and when I do, it's typically "He's run out of chances as far as I'm concerned." I'm a big believer in not just spewing negativity into the world. It's not a net-zero game - you spew negativity, you bring the world down. And y'know, the occasional one is fine. It happens, we're human, and sometimes we bring the world down. But to do so repeatedly? That I don't get. You stated your opinion. Why do you have to keep repeating it?
Mr. Woods hasn't had the ***** to show his face in public yet, after three weeks.

What do you care when or why or how he shows up next? What's that got to do with "having balls"?

I must say I wonder how this is striking some of his hero-worshipping fans but I don't care so don't bother explaining.

Like you, I'm no psychologist either, but it's pretty obvious you do care or you wouldn't keep posting.

This isn't basketball, it isn't ice-hockey, it isn't soccer (as played in the Premier League ....). This is golf we are talking about. Tiger is going to discover that he might have done better to take up one of those other sports like some of his Vegas buddies.

Yeah, he's done so poorly, seeing as how he's considered perhaps the best of all time. Stupid Tiger...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I really, really don't like John Daly.

How can you not like John Daly

, Daly is fantastic. Tiger was practically born into golf, he was in many respects made into what he is today, he did what was expected of him, ticked all the boxes, then thought but what I really want to do is shag about a bit, and so he did. Is anyone suprised, I hope Tiger comes back, plays his golf with a big smile on his face and says I got caught shagging about and just gets of with his golf and shagging about a bit more . As far as his wife and kids etc, they won't go penniless, i'm sure they'll be well looked after, whats the probs, its not as though the wife and kids will be homeless after the probable marriage split, many wifes and kids have a much much worse time.

that's because Tiger owes the public everything and as such we're privy to details you would otherwise think would be left to Tiger. He's our property, we made him, and he's responsible to us..........

He's been sucking up endorsements to the tune of about 100 mill p.a. from corporations, some of whom now see him as toxic. Why? Because he's perpetrated the biggest con job in the history of sport. The guy really is some sort of a genius in his own way for making fools of so many for so long.

He ought to write a book about it. Should make entertaining and enlightening reading. Hmmmm, how much would certain companies pay to keep that one off the shelves I wonder .....

4-hybrid:

I knew there was something going on behind the scenes this year with Tiger- his whole demeanour and attitude has not been like him at all.....Tiger has been having multiple affairs and has gotten caught by the media (most of what they say is gossip and only one allegation has been legitimised).

So what, Tiger likes alot of rumpy pumpy- leave him alone. Who's to say that Elin is blameless in this whol saga anyway?

Peter Alliss says TW needs to visit the same sex therapist that Michael Douglas visited..this is not necessary in my view, Tiger just needs to get back to playing golf and do what he does best. The longer he stays away, the more sensational it will be when he gets back. If i were him, i would play the first event of the PGA tour in Hawaii and just get on with it!

Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!