IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Why would anyone take a small, grainy photo of him, and why not more than one?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read the article, that's supposed to be a teaser. NE has more to to come. We'll see.

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

• Administrator

That's true. Most paparazzi have cameras that can take 8+ photos per second. But maybe there's only really one where Tiger was looking up? If that's even Tiger. Edit: see safetrip's post about a teaser. But, at this point, I'm inclined to think it's him. As for how much I care, well, that remains near zero. To those who will try to paint "sex addiction" (if this is true) as some sort of cop-out, well, I suppose you should ask yourself how much you truly know about addiction. I know next to nothing about it but I've heard from enough people who are knowledgeable (either by being an addict or by studying it, scientifically) to know that it's a very real thing. But I'm also cynical enough to consider the PR of being able to blame something on a "disease" that you don't actually have. But I still don't really care. It's his life, and the only laws he broke resulted in his $164 fine. Wake me when he plays golf next.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I read somewhere that typically, it's a 6 week program at that particular clinic. So I'm guessing he will have a press conference before long, trying to clear the air before taking on a warm up tournament for the Master's. I originally thought he might sit out most of the year. But it looks like he is getting some pr work done rehab behind him, early enough in the year to make it back by the Master's. Time will tell...........

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

That's true. Most paparazzi have cameras that can take 8+ photos per second. But maybe there's only really one where Tiger was looking up? If that's even Tiger.

Exactly

His personal life is up to him...which is still undecided since he has said nothing. WHO CARES!!!! As Rodney King once said "Can't we all just get along?" He will play the Masters as his first tourney back.... and I will get a few extra rep points. PS. I'm a Phil fan

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

From the photos I saw he looked like (if it was him) he might have been coming out of a gym.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

God, not a sex addition clinic, i'll give him 6 months and anything remotely approaching Lady GaGa before he's back to his best

Besides clinics are for quitters! ;0)

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

I thumbed through the Vanity Fair pictures yesterday and they had a very staged feel to them. Ithought they were supposedly taken randomly by one of Tiger's skanks. Now, I didnt buy the magazine or read the article, but the pictures did look like he was posing on purpose. Curious if anyone else noticed that?

Are those the pictures where he was lifting weights etc?They were taken 4 years ago by a Vanity Fair photographer and they just decided to use them last month.To my knowledge, none of his mistresses have released any personal pictures of him, yet.. Besides, who'd actually want to see pictures like that.?

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

• Administrator
Yeah, Annie Leibovitz took the pictures several years ago. Y'know, Annie Leibovitz. If Tiger was schtooping her then his sex addiction really was out of control.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

CNN is reporting "Elin Nordegren is hoping to save her marriage to Tiger Woods."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/01/2....html?hpt=Sbin
Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

CNN is reporting "Elin Nordegren is hoping to save her marriage to Tiger Woods."

Good for Tiger? Yes

Good for golf? Probably Good for her? I don´t know

In my bag:
Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 Diamana
Callaway Diablo Tour 15º

Callaway Razr 5 wood
TaylorMade Tour Preferred 3-PW
Callaway Forged 56º, Titleist Vokey 58º

Odyssey White Hot 1

Srixon Z-Star

• Administrator

Tossing aside money, fame, and any other stupid reasons and looking at these two people (in other words, speaking generally about marriage in general)...

I think far too many people give up on marriages these days because it might take a little bit of effort and they see the short-term gains of not putting in the effort but don't consider the long-term gains of having a long, eventually successful marriage. Your vows often include "for better or worse, in sickness and health." If someone has an actual illness and is getting treatment for it, well, that falls under "or worse" and "in sickness." The right thing may be to stick to the person and help them. That said, sometimes people stay in marriages because they want to believe in something. There is no long-term upside but they think there is. None of us have any clue which of those situations is most likely a fit here. That's for them to figure out. And every marriage is different. I just hope, regardless of whatever happens personally, we get to see the guy playing golf sooner rather than later.

They should make every effort to save their marriage, because they can always get divorced later - if it doesn't work out.

Tiger's kids will eventually be aware of what happened, but they'd probably still be better off having him in their lives. Maybe a new improved less-of-a-jackass Tiger will be an even better father, should the marriage turn out to be unsalvageable.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Having been married for 40 years I can only say figuring it all out is sure worth it.
I wish we were going to see Tiger at Torrey Pines.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

Good for Tiger? Yes

from a selfish perspective, tiger would prolly be better off professionally if she divorced him...he would then put this behind him and play golf all he wants and chase all the poontang he wants. of course, the price of keeping the family together happily outweighs any of that.

Colin P.

Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!