IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Who will be the first one to yell "Rachel Uchitel!!!!" at a tournament??????

Or "Stay on the road"

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have waited till most of the details have been put out there to chime in.Sounds like his squeaky clean image is going to take a little beating.But I guarantee that he loses no sponsers or money unless she divorces him{not likley}so this to shall pass.Damn would have liked to see him walk with a 4 iron up his butt.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Bottom line seems to be

he doesn't have to talk to police, nobody hurt, plenty of money to pay for damages, the police need to just fade away...nobody was hurt being key to this, tiger is cheating on very hot wife with a chick that i have to assume is "worldclass" in bed, hot wife beats him with a golf club for it....life goes on.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

What i find most funny about this whole episode is that everyone from golf fans to the media thinking Tiger owes us an explanation..he really doesnt.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

• Administrator
What i find most funny about this whole episode is that everyone from golf fans to the media thinking Tiger owes us an explanation..he really doesnt.

Nope. Not at all.

Just another version of the sense of entitlement that so many seem to have.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well he supposedly is mr perfect, mr get up at 5 am and work out for 4+ hours a day, run xxx miles a week, etc etc etc. Then they guy crashes into a tree, I dont care what anyone says, no one with a clear sober head does that. Esp at 2 am.

Yeah, because nobody with a clear and sober "head" has ever gotten into an accident while checking his text messages, fiddling with the radio, swerving out of the way of an animal, sneezing (my aunt was a violent sneezer and after she floored the gas and swerved one time when I was younger we never let her drive anywhere again - by herself or with us), or anything else.

Who cares if he was cheating and Elin attacked him with a golf club? Who cares if it was something as simple as Tiger checking his texts and crashing?

It's none of our business.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

How reliable is tmz.com?

For example, they reported that Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, confronted the golfer about rumors he'd been seeing another woman. According to the report, Nordegren scratched Woods' face in the dispute and then smashed his car window as he attempted to drive away following the fight. Woods' SUV hit a fire hydrant and then a tree after he was distracted trying to see what happened to his car.

Yet, what is their source. Its hard to believe that anybody so close to Tiger
that he would confide with them about this would then so soon betray his trust for money?

How reliable is tmz.com?

I'd say about as reliable as a 1981 Oldsmobile with 200,000 miles on it, the engine light on, seat belts broken and the original tires still on it. I hate the tabloids as well as the "journalists" that work for them. I think you have to be a pretty sad person to make a living, and a passionate living at that, based on what celebs are doing in their day to day life.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

Yeah, because nobody with a clear and sober "head" has ever gotten into an accident while checking his text messages, fiddling with the radio, swerving out of the way of an animal, sneezing (my aunt was a violent sneezer and after she floored the gas and swerved one time when I was younger we never let her drive anywhere again - by herself or with us), or anything else.

Then this thread should be closed and any further comments made about the incident should be immediately deleted.

(from an article this morning)

"Elin Nordegrin changed her story, and is now telling cops she went looking for her husband in a golf cart, came upon the accident and used a golf club to break the car's rear windows so she could get inside.

But when police first arrived, she said she'd walked out of the house, seen the crash and went back inside to get the club. Authorities could use the fact that she changed her story to provide probable cause a crime was committed, which is needed to procure a warrant"

Ah, so this is how talking to the police is such a good idea.

Not.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Tiger does have to speak to the police, especially if damage occurred to a fire hydrant (city property) or a tree (neighbor's property). If the damage was only done to his property (i.e. Escalade), then yes you're are correct, he doesn't need to give any statement whatsoever.

The cops have said that he doesn't need to answer any questions. There are times when you do have to answer question, but in this case, he does not have to answer anything. And since he doesn't have to talk to police, then IMO he shouldn't. I do think he should explain a little to the media. He is a public figure, and regardless of it's our business or not, celebs usually tell people what's going on. Because fans care for some reason. The statement on his website seems like a band-aid and a poor attempt to get people to stop asking him questions. It was an appeal to emotion (sympathy), and I don't think it will work. I really think he'll come up with a story - true or false - to get the public to accept it. I don't see the public accepting what he's just put out.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

I found it really strange that most of the reporters were saying that "where he was going at 2:45am" was primary among the unanswered questions. While I would think that a general statement, including details perhaps about why he crashed, might have been warranted, the last thing he has to answer is where was he going at that hour. This is still America where we are free to come and go at any hour we please, isn't it?

Hopefully Tiger has learned something from this incident. Namely, how to better manage PR. If he'd made his statement sooner it would've cut down on the drama. I think people (and the media) got carried away when he kept post-poning his meetings and not releasing a statement.

TMZ is not as unreliable as you might think. With people suing for anything these days, they can't just write anything they want about someone. Look at the magazine or newspaper that posted the fake pictures of Tiger's wife. She sued them and won. Will the National Enquirer be sued? Possibly, but one would think they have some hard evidence to disgrace the richest and most recognizable athlete.

Yes, we are all acting like retired old ladies chatting around the coffee table about gossip, but it sure beats discussion on cavity vs. forged!! lol

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

"TMZ is not as unreliable as you might think. With people suing for anything these days, they can't just write anything they want about someone."

This doesn't answer my question though. They cite an anonymous source that what happened was a domestic incident, yet it would seem that Tiger would only disclose what happened to someone he really trusts, in a tight-gripped circle, most likely family and the closest friends and for them to suddenly turn against him so soon is very suspicious.

"TMZ is not as unreliable as you might think. With people suing for anything these days, they can't just write anything they want about someone."

Ok I understand your point now. I too believe that is bogus but I am talking TMZ/Gossip Site as a whole. While I think that story is not 100% true I do believe they exhaust a lot of sources before they write.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Note: This thread is 5039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!