IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No "good" Father would do what Tiger did. He didn't simply cheat on his wife, he cheated on his children in my opinion.

agree 100%. People that say oh but hes a doting loving good father blah blah blah piss me off. Ofcourse he loves his kids, they carry his genes and lets face it tiger loves tiger. U can love your kids like crazy and still be a shitty father.

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000 9.5
5W: Mizuno F-60
3H: Mizuno CLK Fli-Hi
Irons: Nike CCI Forged 4-PW
SW: Mizuno MX-19 LW: Mizuno MP-R 60Deg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She also seems to not have a problem getting her picture taken pumping gas and also holding their daughter Sam in public (sans wedding ring of course), plus she signed with Puma (reportedly Nike's biggest rival) in the mean time, so she might be all broken up...but still has time to sign on the bottom line on some business deals (not an Elin hater...just the facts so far)

And Tiger is getting exactly the treatment from Elin that he deserves - not one wit more. She has it in her power right now to go public with her true feelings and candid opinion about her husband's character as so recently revealed to her. IMO Tiger doesn't deserve the generosity that she's showing him by keeping quiet up to now. Of course she is acting under advisement, and so she should be. Make the best deal and get as far away from that disgusting piece of work as you can. She has the future of herself and her children to consider, something her husband obviously isn't capable of.

Tiger has shown himself to all the world to be a selfish, immature, sex-obsessed, arrogant, thoughtless, chronically deceitful - and surprisingly dimwitted - weasel of a husband. For him ever to have imagined for one moment that he was going to get away with behavior like that in his situation, indefinitely ...... it's mind-bogglingly stupid. Just plain dumb, what a rube is that. He richly deserves every humiliation that he may be feeling (very hard to judge, that one is). I've been hoping lately that she dumps him for the lying scumbag that he's been towards her for the entire length of their marriage. Looks like it may happen if recent reports are to be believed, we shall see. IMO if it doesn't, it will not reflect particularly well on her. Because of course he will then have met her price, and it will have been a very high price indeed given her present prospects as a divorcee. I cannot imagine that staying wed to this playboy will be the advice of her family and friends back in Sweden, not exactly. Speaking of prices, just how much did horny Woods shell out to all those women over the past five years anyway, to keep them quiet or just to fulfill his part of the sleazy transaction? I'm sure the IRS wants to know and I sincerely hope they find out. What an idiot. And what must the people at Accenture be thinking - it's THEIR blasted money he's been throwing at these women, a good part of it anyway. I assume that Accenture is a respectable organization that tries at least to live up to certain values, not one so infatuated with the sporting world that it can turn a blind eye to that sort of disgusting behavior - like the beancounters at Nike for example. How well does Tiger now represent the values that Accenture so proundly touts in its high-profile ads? No wonder they were the first to dump him. Woods may know how to get a little ball into some small holes in the ground with stunning efficiency, I'm a great admirer of how he manages to do that, but what exactly ELSE does he have going for him? Other than a rapidly diminishing fortune. Not a lot it seems. I hope it was worth it for him. Good riddance to that guy's "reputation". Don't you just love those references to his "Stanford education", as if he somehow gains from the association with that fine institution of higher learning by spending a short period of time there, mostly playing golf. Did he publish in a learned journal while he was there by any chance? GMAFB Stanford's reputation is unimpeached - Tiger's OTOH is completely blown and will never recover, except in the minds of those fanatics who can think of nothing but golfing statistics. He ought to find one of those and marry her - she won't care how he behaves off the course, will she? ... just as long as he keeps winning those tourneys. Wouldn't THAT be the perfect golfing marriage in the minds of some .... [sarc.] And I think we all know the looks of the woman who should apply for said position. What a joke that man has made of himself, nothing but a blasted joke.

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

• Administrator
And Tiger is getting exactly the treatment from her that he deserves - not one wit less. She has it in her power right now to go public with her true feelings and opinion about her husband's character as so recently revealed. IMO Tiger doesn't deserve one bit of the generosity that she's showing him by keeping quiet. Of course she is acting under advisement, and so she should be. Make the best deal and get as far away from that disgusting piece of work as you can.

Dead wrong

IFF she engaged in domestic violence. He may have done her a huge favor - particularly as it relates to her ability to see her children - if he helped cover up any domestic violence on her behalf. And we also don't know what their arrangement was. I've heard from others that a good number of celebrity wives are well aware of their husbands "indiscretions" and are fine with it. They play the role of wealthy wife/momma. Now, none of them want that crap to become public because it's embarrassing... And I don't know that either of them is true. But that's why speculating (as you've done, and as I've done to prove my point in reverse) is pointless. You don't know enough to say whether or how much she has "deserved." For all you know, she cheated on Tiger too. You don't know.
Because of course he will obviously have met her price, and it will have been a very high price indeed given her present prospects as a divorcee.

You don't know what her price is, what pre-nup they've signed, or how well that'll hold up in court.

Enough speculation. Frankly, this thread should go dormant except for the occasional link to and small quote from any actual news that comes out.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Erik, I think you have missed my point about the price that will have to have been paid to her if she chooses to stay with him in the present circumstances. We know it will be spectacularly high, because she is already in a position to walk away with a princely sum of money (child support in the customary style included of course). That much it would make no sense to deny, it is simply a fact.

Look Erik this whole business is deeply shocking and distressing to me as well, it gives me no pleasure to say these things. But IMO Tiger has brought it upon himself. He is just going to have to suck it up now, isn't he? It is time to pay the piper, after so many years of listening to the tune. Time to man up to what he has done - do you think he is capable of doing it? I sincerely doubt it but I may be wrong. So far it isn't looking good IMO.

I have made very few assumptions in any of my posts. If Tiger is truly innocent of these many shocking accusations (some of which are already well substantiated/documented), he should have shown some guts and stood up for himself in front of the world. Instead of which, what exactly has he been doing for three weeks? Too intimidated to even show his face to the world.

Just pathetic.

By the way, what exactly is the evidence that Elin has engaged in domestic violence? You are making a serious accusation, what are you basing it on?

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

• Administrator
We know it will be spectacularly high, because she is already in a position to walk away with a princely sum of money (child support in the customary style included of course). That much it would make no sense to deny, it is simply a fact.

That's not fact.

And oftentimes child support in these cases goes directly to a trust that the kid gets when they're older. http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2009/12/16/...-up-the-goods/
I have made very few assumptions in any of my posts.

I guess you're right if you count like this: you assumed things about their marriage and everything it entails. Is that just one assumption? Kind of a big one.

The point remains that you don't know, and you've assumed to know virtually every pertinent detail.
If Tiger is truly innocent of these many shocking accusations (some of which are already well substantiated/documented), he should have shown some guts and stood up for himself in front of the world.

I didn't say anything about that.

By the way, what exactly is the evidence that Elin has engaged in domestic violence? You are making a serious accusation, what are you basing it on?

Congratulations. You've completely missed the point.

I'm going to quote myself now: "Enough speculation. Frankly, this thread should go dormant except for the occasional link to and small quote from any actual news that comes out."

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

A

I bet Stanford won't be inviting him back for any half time ceremonies anytime soon.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

I assume that Accenture is a

remember Accenture has its past too ... Accenture changed its name from Anderson Consulting to distance itself from the (some say shady) dealings it was involved with as a result of being the corporate cousin to key Enron player, Arthur Andersen Co....

I bet Stanford won't be inviting him back for any half time ceremonies anytime soon.

Sad, but true. I doubt he'll be invited to any ceremonies for quite some time. If the divorce rumors are a reality, I wonder if he even makes it back to the tour this season. Oh brother, what a mess.

G10 Driver Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 65 Stiff
G5 3-Wood Aldila NV65-Stiff
G15 20 Hybrid TFC stiff
I15 Irons 4-P
S/M Black Nickel 52 56 60 Marxman Mini 33" Tour B330 RXCarroll Valley Resort, Fairfield PA Rating: 72.3 Slope: 128www.carrollvalley.com

remember Accenture has its past too ... Accenture changed its name from Anderson Consulting to distance itself from the (some say shady) dealings it was involved with as a result of being the corporate cousin to key Enron player, Arthur Andersen Co....

I don't think it's fair to say that Accenture was shady. While it was a part of AA, the consulting side was always completely separate from the accounting side that had problems with Enron. Within the past year, Motley Fool called their rep "pristine" (

http://www.fool.com/investing/value/...accenture.aspx ) and as far as I know, Accenture is well regarded by the international business commmunity. Its international ad campaigns io airports featuring Woods were very noticeable to travelling business execs, and given the focus on the campaign - integrity, discipline, reliability - in a service industry where repuation is everything, it's not very surprising they concluded that Woods wasn't going to help them. In contrast, Nike has a very different image and target audience, so I can see why they will stick with Woods.

I was just bad timing. They probably are wishing that this whole thing had happened a month earlier so that they didn't have to give him the Stanford Athlete award or whatever it's called.

But than the worst timing is of course, golfdigest featuring Obama and Tiger on current issue, titled '10 things that Obama can learn from Tiger'.

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

I don't think it's fair to say that Accenture was shady. While it was a part of AA, the consulting side was always completely separate from the accounting side that had problems with Enron. Within the past year, Motley Fool called their rep "pristine" (

The consulting side unfortunately was a non-culpable partner in structuring many of the arrangements that brought Enron down. They didn't vouch for the cooked books like AA but their fingerprints were on things... another reason why they changed their name. You're right that they do have a good reputation but it took a hit for a little bit around Enron. My original and only point was in response the post that hinted that their shyt doesn't and never has stank! lol.

What are the odds that Tiger can hook-up with Elin's twin? Not sure about her Nanny skills though...

That way it will look like nothing ever happened

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

i wouldnt be surprised at this point if he has already asked Elin to ask her sister to join them in a threesome, lol

Hahahahaha. Now knowing how Tiger is, I am sure he tried to work that deal early on in the relationship.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

for the record... i dont find sex-obssessed to be a problem. In fact I'd bet half the middle aged white women in america wish their husbands were a little more "sex-obssessed" with them.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

for the record... i dont find sex-obssessed to be a problem. In fact I'd bet half the middle aged white women in america wish their husbands were a little more "sex-obssessed" with them.

you're probably right. its just the cheating thing that seems to be the problem

Note: This thread is 5013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!