IGNORED

Tiger...not the first golfer with problems...give it a break..

juanrjackson
Note: This thread is 5195 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

As I stated in the other thread some of you need to get off your high horses and quit persecuting Tiger for something that I guarantee ALL of you would do IF you were in his shoes.

Wrong. I dont care how beautiful some woman is, no way would I cheat on my wife or girlfriend.

Im sure theres plenty of other people on this forum who are the same. Some of us have morals and values. Women could come up to me all they want and hit on me, all Id need to do is hold up my hand, show them the ring on my finger and say, "sorry, Im taken".

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong. I dont care how beautiful some woman is, no way would I cheat on my wife or girlfriend.

Uh huh. You and the plenty of other people on this forum are also liars.

It's so easy and convenient to say you wouldn't cheat or to play the "I have morals and values" card, but in the end, NONE of us will ever be in a position like Tiger's to say for certain we wouldn't do similar to what Tiger did. And I'm simply saying ABOUT ALL guys, if given multiple chances w/ multiple attractive women, WILL give in to temptation.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

• Administrator
Uh huh. You and the plenty of other people on this forum are also liars.

That's enough from you. You say the same thing over and over, and it's not even real but instead based on hypotheticals and a heap of B.S.

Enough, buddy.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am moving on about the whole deal. whats done is done

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

[QUOTE=nike_golf;395584
It's so easy and convenient to say you wouldn't cheat or to play the "I have morals and values" card, but in the end, NONE of us will ever be in a position like Tiger's to say for certain we wouldn't do similar to what Tiger did.

And I'm simply saying ABOUT ALL guys, if given multiple chances w/ multiple attractive women, WILL give in to temptation.[/QUOTE]

I disagreed with you earlier but I agree with this. NO ONE on this forum has ever experienced the lifestyle Tiger has made for himself. No one has ever been in his shoes. I would agree though that in my situation I wouldnt cheat.

Tiger is treated like royalty and who knows, maybe his wife married him for the money and he is tired of it. I mean if Tiger wasnt famous, he wouldnt have landed a chick like Elin, most likely.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

A hopeful thought popped into my mind earlier today.

Maybe he's been so quiet lately is because he's putting his family first and trying to fix his marriage. Given the info that they're having intense marriage counseling, this could explain why he hasn't been public yet. Maybe he IS doing what we all want and trying to amend things with those that are closest to him. Hopefully his family is his top priority and his reputation/image is secondary.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

yeah, i wonder what he is telling Elin. i would love to be a fly on the wall in that house right now. i just have a feeling that his marriage is doomed. today the 4th woman came out and said she had an affair with Tiger. I wonder how many more will surface. I just think Elin will have a hard time forgiving him for all this. but who knows? maybe they will work it out

I'm thinking he's been quiet because of his embarrassment, and deservedly so. That should be secondary to his desire to continue to protect his family, which is more likely to me to be his real reason for not showing himself. But then again, does he have to?

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Well the head count is up to 6 per MSN.com. I predict at least a snowman before all said and done. Tiger is going to have a tough time finding many defending him before long. It's really going to be interesting to see him come back next year. Talk about a media circus. He hasn't seen one yet.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

The guy could end up becoming a running joke, kind of like Bill Clinton. My guess is that his endorsement deals will pretty much go bye-bye. He might still win several majors and even pass Jack N. but this will stay with him permanently. JMHO.

PrairieParson
From Lubbock, Texas: the Heart of Flyover Country.
Ping G-15 Driver 12 deg.
Mizuno MP-33 Irons
Ball: White, mostly round and lots of dimplesScores this year: 78

My guess is that his endorsement deals will pretty much go bye-bye.

you're joking correct... ?

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

you're joking correct... ?

If this had been Phil or most anyone else, he would be correct.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

If Tiger had simply had a couple one night stands with random women, I think I would have felt differently about it but the fact that he carried on a relationship for over 2 years (while his wife was pregnant with his kids, BTW) is pretty low. Tiger is scum, IMO and I hope his wife takes him to divorce court and takes him for all she can.

I feel the same way. To have them flown in to tournaments and give hotel rooms and expenses to go shopping till you get to the Hotel after your round. Hhmm. I do feel a one night stands would be MORE forgivable.

I understand your point and all.

143 was the best I could do.

(not directed at you TitleistWI ) When I was single in High School and college, I cheated on a few girl friends. But this was my learning years and they were just that, GIRL FRIENDS. I've since grown up and found my wife. I married her for a reason, a reason I guess some people don't under stand. When I said my vows, I mean them. Now, I had a job where I traveled A LOT! I feel I'm a fairly attractive guy from the female reactions I have received. I've meet some interesting people at the local Hotel bars and eateries while on the road. And let me say, I've been bought extra drinks and bribed by quite a few good looking women. This isn't like once or twice, more like once or twice a night, for 4-7 nights in row while on the road. This happened weekly and I did this job for 5 years and I can honestly say I did not cheat on my wife once! Maybe I'm not the sex addict (according to Dr. Drew) Tiger is or some of you reading this, but my wife and I still get our grooves on....

Why I feel he is getting more of a public beating is because he had the Mr.Family guy perception from the public. He was about morals and raising his kids. It's not that he cheated with a mistakable one night fling, but how he went about it and for how long! Unforgivable in my opinion. He should have stayed single and played around like some of the other Single guys on the Tour. Now this is all about his personal side!! As for the Golfer: He still is one of the best I've been able to watch in person. I will still go to events he plays in and his personal side will not detract from his professional side....FOR ME.

At this point he can not come clean because he had so many flings it would do more harm than good.He should do exactly what he is doing and that is hide.Maybe 1 or 2 months from now take a few questions or maybe do Oprah or something simmilar.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

At this point he can not come clean because he had so many flings it would do more harm than good.He should do exactly what he is doing and that is hide.Maybe 1 or 2 months from now take a few questions or maybe do Oprah or something simmilar.

You know your in deep do do when you have to appear on Oprah as a means of coming clean. Maybe he can shed a few tears to win over the crowd. After that, there's always Judge Judy or a similar show.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

Ive heard the "being human" too many times, it isnt that hard to not cheat on your wife, maybe if he spent more time trying to fine tune his game instead of sleeping with every floozy around, he might have won a major or 2 this year. I thought he was supposed to be so focussed with that killer instinct. Seems he has forgot what made his famous, which is being the best golfer in the world. I dont have the problem of having women basically throw themselves at me but the old saying it takes 2 to tango applies here, he chose to do wrong even though if it were found out it could cost him a lot more than just his marriage, millions in endorsements and appearance fees to come to little know events and such. Not that he's not made enough money but im sure he spends at an equally alarming rate, apparently not paying enough to keep these stories secret and overall just not being very secretive about his cheating. If anything else he's guilty of being careless. Its disappointing to see someone who should know better do such stupid things and then try to hide an obvious lie and try to go back under his rock and pretend it didnt happen.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

The guy could end up becoming a running joke, kind of like Bill Clinton. My guess is that his endorsement deals will pretty much go bye-bye. He might still win several majors and even pass Jack N. but this will stay with him permanently. JMHO.

Your memory is a bit fogged. Bill Clinton lied under oath, was impeached and still remained President of the United States. Seems like the joke was on the US citizens.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Note: This thread is 5195 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!