Sign in to follow this  
Jay-Bird

NCAA Basketball - 2009-2010

Note: This thread is 3382 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

27 posts / 4734 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

They looked pretty good, but I heard Mangino ate the starting line up on his way out of town.

kansas will be good. but the University of Kentucky will be there in the end. calipari will have the Cats ready come march. john wall is the real deal. he is a one and done so just watch and enjoy this year.

kansas will be good. but the University of Kentucky will be there in the end. calipari will have the Cats ready come march. john wall is the real deal. he is a one and done so just watch and enjoy this year.

100% with you on John Wall. That kid's an amazing guard. Kentucky looks solid. Good to see the 'cats back.

I like the Orange this year... look EXTREMELY dominating this year! Especially against UNC, and that 60-12 first half against Maine the other night... we have 9 real good players and a few other decent ones, looking forward to the game against Pitt I'll be watching at the Dome on Jan 2nd!

Im expecting Wisconsin to make a lot of noise this year. They have already beaten Duke fairly easily and IMO they are only headed up in the rankings.

Thought Ohio State might play decent this year until they lost Turner. They didn't have any shot at winning it all, but they were decent.

Just waiting for next year... hopefully they redshirt Turner this year and he wants to come back and play with the next recruiting class.

Thought Ohio State might play decent this year until they lost Turner. They didn't have any shot at winning it all, but they were decent.

An Ohio State fan in Lexington? Do you sleep with one eye open at night??

Im a Louisville fan myself, but I wouldn't mind if UK wins it all either.... just as long as the Cards have a good showing against the Cats on Jan. 2nd.

Just waiting for next year... hopefully they redshirt Turner this year and he wants to come back and play with the next recruiting class.

I can't wait for next year. Jared Sullinger will be quite the difference maker for us.

I watched some of the Kentucky game earlier and they looked impressive, might be the most talented team other than Kansas.

Im a Louisville fan myself, but I wouldn't mind if UK wins it all either.... just as long as the Cards have a good showing against the Cats on Jan. 2nd.

Yea, it is always a good game, no matter who is favored by how many. But, dont expect a W in Rupp against this years team. If we were in Louisville.....MAYBE, but there may be more UK fans in Louisville than Louisville fans, so it would still pretty much be a home game.

It should be a good game though.

Gonzaga. I don't know. I've just always loved the Zags.

Big game tonight for my Gaels from St. Mary's! After getting screwed out of an at-large bid last year, a win tonight (barring any real bad losses to the bottom of the WCC) could make the difference come Selection Sunday. You may not know where Moraga is, but if you enjoy watching quality hoops, turn on ESPN 2 tonight at 8 and prepare for college basketball at its finest!

Note: This thread is 3382 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!