IGNORED

If you could only play with one brand, what would you play?

tws1098
Note: This thread is 5217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No votes for Callaway? I wasn't a fan of their X-18 irons, but I love their woods, their wedges are pretty good, and of course they make Odyssey putters

I've played a Callaway 3-wood forever, and love it. May switch just to upgrade, but it's a fantastic club. Have had Callaway drivers as well, and great clubs. Just was never a fan of their irons.

Also have Callaway shoes. But I guess that doesn't count.

Bag: Lightweight Stand Bag
Driver: G15 9º
Fairway: 909F2 15º
Hybrid: 909H 19º
Irons:  AP2 710Wedges: CG10 56º, Vokey SM 52º, 60ºPutter: Karsten Anser 34"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tuff one

Titleist

Why ???? Their wedges and putters (Vokey and Scotty Cameron)

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

Titleist. Its tough to beat Vokey wedges, Cameron putters and the quality and performance of Titleists's irons, woods and balls.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Titleist. Its tough to beat Vokey wedges, Cameron putters and the quality and performance of Titleists's irons, woods and balls.

If I was choosing on wedges and putters alone, I'd go with Cleveland, Mizuno, or vintage Ram - different strokes for different folks.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Has to be Titleist:

909 woods
710 series irons (blade, cavities or AP2s)
Vokey wedges
Scotty putters
ProV1/V1x balls

Case closed M'lud .

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Has to be Titleist:

Agreed. Although I have to say I like my Mizuno wedges more so than the Vokeys I've owned. Just don't like the cast look.

-Kevin
In the Nike Pro Tour Combo Bag:
907 D2 9.5*
906F2 18* 5W
585H 21* 3 Hybrid 735.CM 4-PW 51.06 MP-T & 56.13 MP-T White Hot #1

Titleist for me. The 909s are awesome (driver, woods, hybrids). The new CB/MB's look mint. Along with the AP2s. Even older models like the ZM/ZB and even the 695CBs (I love the look of these puppies). The only Titleist irons I don't like that much are the AP1s. Then of course you've got Vokey's. Those that say that some other brand is better than Vokey, they haven't hit a Vokey. My ball could be on Dancing with the Stars, I can do whatever I want with it. Don't even get me started on Scotty Cameron's. BUTTER! And to top it off, ProVs. It doesn't get much better than Titleist.

probably titleist maybe srixon/cleveland or callaway

15 yrs old

DriverBurner 10.5 degree stiff flexFairway Burner 15 degree proforce 75 gram regular flex Hybridrescue dual 19 degree stiff flexHybrid edge cft hybrid 24 degree stiff flex Irons progressive XC 5-PW regular HOPING FOR TOUR PREFERRED's!SW rac satin tp wedge 56 degreesLW spin milled...

Titelist, with Ping and awfully close second. Just hit the I15 driver at golfsmith.....as Borat would say.....Veerrryyy Nice!

Cant go wrong with Titleist, Ping, or Mizuno irons in my book.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

KZG or Nakashima, altho I don't think Nak makes a putter I like ADAMS stuff except I don't know what their putter line looks like. NICKENT has some GREAT stuff from top to bottom.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I would have to go for Ping.

nike.gifTour
ping.gifG10 Driver 9*
ping.gifG10 3Wood 15.5*ping.gifG10 5Wood 18.5*ping.gifG10 Irons 4- PWping.gifTour Wedges 50*, 56*, 60*odyssey.gifPutter 33" Sabertoothbridgestone.gifBall E6

• 2 weeks later...
Scratch Golf.

SB-1 Blades, Custom made Wedges, and their hybrids look pretty sweet too.

I could still get my Cleveland or Titleist driver, Cameron putter, and Bridgestone ball :)

In my Navy Hoofer:
Driver: Titleist 909D2 9.5* UST ProForce V2 X-stiff
3W: 904F 15* DG X100
Hybrid: X-Hybrid 3i Fujikura Banzai Stiff
Irons: MP-57 X200 3-PW

Wedges: Gauge Design Handmade 54* and 60*

Putter: SSB LKG Custom "Masters Edition"

Ball: Penta, Pro-v1x

Other: Pinseeker 1500 Tournament

Titleist as it cover from Driver to Putter and Balls .

Else will be Mizuno or KZG.
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Note: This thread is 5217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!