Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cepausm

A good deal on golf balls

Note: This thread is 3546 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

7 posts / 1445 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

I was in Target yesterday doing the dreaded after christmas shopping and saw they had Callaway tour iX on clearance for $24.99. I live in Miramar, Fl and don't know if other Targets have the same deal. Just figured someone would want to go snap up a few dozen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Yea im in the Suburbs of Philadelphia P.A and we have a Target on every corner. I have not seen that deal at all. I was actually there yesterday and at Wal-mart and i seen the Tour ix but not the Tour i. And i believe they were $40. So at $25 a dozen thats a steal. Its a shame they dont have that deal up here or i would jump all over it. Tho i am a fan of the Tour i and not Tour ix for that price i would play them. I actually got a crap load of personalized Pro V 1's. The funny thing is she asked for the number to be personalized so all the balls were number 7. Insted of putting the letters she wanted then all balls to be number 7, they have the letters with the number 7 after them and still have the ball numbers 1-4. Very odd looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Target usually has pretty good deals during the winter months here in Wisconsin too. Last year you could get a box of 15 Top-Flite D2s for $8. I usually stock up on golf balls during the winter months because of all the great deals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in WalMart today and saw some Nike One Platinum on the shelf, tucked behind a bunch of Nike Power Distance Long balls. There was no designated space on the shelf for the One Platinum.

So I grabbed a dozen and found a price scanner mounted in the toy section. I scanned the One Platinums and they were $16.86 per dozen!!!!!!!

I bought the remaining three dozen. Thanks WalMart.

After checking out, in the parking lot I overheard a kid tell his dad - "those are $45 dollar balls. They rang up for $16something."

(Sorry, man. I got the rest of 'em!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a great deal on the One Platinum. Checked my two local Wal-marts that I drive by daily and they both had them priced correctly. Local discount golf place sells them for $31.99 a dozen, on sale now for $26.99 a dozen or two for $50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you check on ebay for a company called knetgolf they sell all kinds of used golf balls. I know what your thinking, but I ordered 36 ProV1s (2009) for around $40 (free shipping too) and they were great. 90% were pretty much brand new all that was missing was that oily feel from when you take them out of there sleeves. The other 10% had either what was left of the ink from the markings that someone put on it (a good idea for anybody that doesn't already do it) or very very minor scuffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note: This thread is 3546 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...