IGNORED

vBulletin 4.0 Installed

iacas
Note: This thread is 5179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Was their a mass old thread delete or something? Their are 12 threads in "Sports" and 25 threads in "Playgrounds".

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Was their a mass old thread delete or something? Their are 12 threads in "Sports" and 25 threads in "Playgrounds".

I don't know what you're talking about.

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/forums/...e16?order=desc That's page 12 of the "Sports" forum, which has 288 threads. 774 threads in Playgrounds: http://thesandtrap.com/forum/forums/...e43?order=desc You probably set "Default Thread Age Cut Off" incorrectly in your Forum Settings.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a way to actually view the post date, rather than 1 Day Ago ? I've looked in the forum settings and can't seem to find it.

Thanks
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

• Administrator
Is there a way to actually view the post date, rather than

It's a setting I control.

'Normal' uses the date and time formats below this option. 'Yesterday / Today' will show 'Yesterday' and 'Today' for dates that fall in those periods. 'Detailed' will show times such as '1 Minute Ago', '1 Hour Ago', '1 Day Ago', and '1 Week Ago'.

I prefer "Detailed" (though detailed isn't as detailed as "Normal" so it's misnamed, IMHO). I've changed it to "Normal" for now, but I'll probably change it back. I don't like trying to remember the date or the time to see how old something is.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
So on Today's Post we no longer can see the times? I miss that.

Yep. Seems you can't have it both ways. I reset it back to the way I had it before. Sorry ChiChi.

oh well. I prefer the actual date.hopefully vBulletin will let that be a user setting in future releases.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
vBulletin 4.0.2 was installed a few minutes ago. It fixes a lot of the bugs - 250+ or something - including the annoying one about new posts and type-ahead in certain places.

Note: This thread is 5179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!