IGNORED

What to use to clean Irons & Wedge grooves during round???

Note: This thread is 5223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

the frogger towel works great for me. the inside stay wet throughout the whole round. i sometimes use the frogger brush doing the round. i just need something convenient to clean my ball before i putt

Driver: Titliest 905s 10.5º (ALDILA NV S-flex, 65grams)
3-Wood: Cleveland Launcher 15º (Fuji Rombax 7V05 S-Flex, 70grams)
Irons: Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl, 4-PW
Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60º| Cleveland CG12 56º | Cleveland CG15 52º
Putter: Talyor MadeBall: Nike One Black

Wet towel every time.

S83 Mid-size Tour bag
910D2 9.5º Aldila RIP Stiff C.3 setting
909F2 15.5º Diamana Stiff
909F3 18º Aldila VooDoo Stiff
909h 19º Diamana StiffAP2 4 iron  CB 710 5-PW KBS Tour stiff50º(bent to 52º) 56º54 60ºStudio select Newport 2 Pro V1

I don't clean my clubs. It seems to make my ball striking too consistent and then the game is just too easy. I prefer dirty clubs to keep the game interesting. In reality, I use the nylon / brass brush technique with a wet towel (when I remember to wet the towel before the round). Speaking of which, I tend to walk quite often and don't like having a wet towel dangling from my bag... anyone have a good alternative that wouldn't get my pants leg all wet and dirty from a wet towel?

Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5 Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP60 (4-PW)
Wedges: Vokey SM 50/54/58/62
Putter: Yes! CallieBall: TM PentaHome course: DeBell Golf Club http://www.debellgolf.com/

I use a brush that is attached to a small bottle that you fill with soapy water.It clips to your bag and give it a squeeze and the water comes out through the brush,Class job,
$15 at golfmart.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

i use a small brush similar to the frogger brush...always carry a second bottle of water to make it wet. dirt comes out real easy and then i just use my towel.
a very cheap option but it works well for me

I use a towel and I clean the grooves with a tee.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

thanks everyone for their input. it's uanimous...wet towel & dry towel combo is what everyone is saying. i knew about that but never really like to wet my towel. guess we are gonna have to do that now.

thanks again & Happy New Year All!!!

thanks everyone for their input. it's uanimous...wet towel & dry towel combo is what everyone is saying. i knew about that but never really like to wet my towel. guess we are gonna have to do that now.

Wet towel and a tee....

I don't ever use a brush on my clubs, ever. While it won't physically hurt them it does hurt the finish. I have a set of chromed A4's and they look great after countless rounds/sessions on the range in the past 6 months. Granted the forged club face does not wear as fast as a cast however the clubs look much better because I didn't hack them up with a brush. Buy a separate towel and use it as a wet towel. Do not attach it to your bag. Keep the one on your bag looking fresh and new, only use it to dry your hands. Keep the towel in the cart or in a pouch when walking.

I don't clean my clubs. It seems to make my ball striking too consistent and then the game is just too easy. I prefer dirty clubs to keep the game interesting. In reality, I use the nylon / brass brush technique with a wet towel (when I remember to wet the towel before the round). Speaking of which, I tend to walk quite often and don't like having a wet towel dangling from my bag... anyone have a good alternative that wouldn't get my pants leg all wet and dirty from a wet towel?

Frogger towel......inside is wet, outside is dry

Note: This thread is 5223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!