IGNORED

Yahoo Fantasy golf

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 4953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Will we still get the points from what is done today?? I have Matt Kuchar just killing it and jumped to co leader. I benched Weir and started Kuchar. I also got 2 other guys in the top 10 so im hoping these stats count

I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.
Whats in my Walter Hagen stand bag.

Driver: VR Pro 9.5 Stiff

5 wood:SQ Stiff

3 Iron Hybrid:SQ Stiff Aldila Proto Vs 95-S

4-PW:VR Split Cavity Irons

SW:VR Black Satin 56

60:  CG 12

Ball:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thing starting on wednesday really screwed me. guess i should have paid more attention to detail. so what else is new.

Will we still get the points from what is done today?? I have Matt Kuchar just killing it and jumped to co leader. I benched Weir and started Kuchar. I also got 2 other guys in the top 10 so im hoping these stats count

They count.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Tim Clark is a tiny beast! Too bad he lost, but 2nd is good enough for me. And i moved up a few spots.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Can I still join the group 3 weeks late? I tried and got a notice that the group was full. Forgive me for not wading through 19 pages if this has already been discussed...

In my sunmountain.gif bag:
Driver  cleveland.gif  '09 Launcher 9* with Fit-On M Red X
Hybrids:  titleist.gif  585.H 21* with YS-6+ S, 585.H 17* with NVS Aldila X
Irons:  callaway.gif  Tour Authentic X-Prototype 4-PW with X100
Wedges:  callaway.gif  X Series Jaws 52*, 56*, 60*Putter:  callaway.gif  Tour Blue TT2Range Finder:  bushnell.gif  1500 TE

Can I still join the group 3 weeks late? I tried and got a notice that the group was full. Forgive me for not wading through 19 pages if this has already been discussed...

Their's already 50 people in it which is the maximum they allow you to have. Maybe we could kick someone who is inactive out and let you in if you stay active in the league...

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Their's already 50 people in it which is the maximum they allow you to have. Maybe we could kick someone who is inactive out and let you in if you stay active in the league...

I took out a team that had entered only one of the three weeks, so get in there quick if you want to join, mdrengl

Perfect, I'm in, thanks!

In my sunmountain.gif bag:
Driver  cleveland.gif  '09 Launcher 9* with Fit-On M Red X
Hybrids:  titleist.gif  585.H 21* with YS-6+ S, 585.H 17* with NVS Aldila X
Irons:  callaway.gif  Tour Authentic X-Prototype 4-PW with X100
Wedges:  callaway.gif  X Series Jaws 52*, 56*, 60*Putter:  callaway.gif  Tour Blue TT2Range Finder:  bushnell.gif  1500 TE

Tim Clark is a tiny beast! Too bad he lost, but 2nd is good enough for me. And i moved up a few spots.

i chose tim clark last week, too. but i didn't get any points for his last two days. do i have to resubmit the same golfer every day i want him to start? even if i don't change my line up?

another question... do you lose a start for each player per tourney, or per round you start them in each tourney?

i chose tim clark last week, too. but i didn't get any points for his last two days. do i have to resubmit the same golfer every day i want him to start? even if i don't change my line up?

No, you don't have to resubmit each day, only if you want to bring someone in from the bench. You either changed him without knowing, or yous been screwed

No, you don't have to resubmit each day, only if you want to bring someone in from the bench. You either changed him without knowing, or yous been screwed

seriously!?! what happened, do you reckon?

also, do i lose a start each round or only one per tourney?

seriously!?! what happened, do you reckon?

One per tournament.

9.5º TaylorMade R9 TP VooDoo XNV6 | TaylorMade R9 TP 13º 3W & 19º 5W Both with Fujikura Motore F1 85 | Mizuno MP-57 DG X-100 (3-PW) | Titleist Vokey 52º, 56º, 60º | 34'' Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 | The Cardinal Club [73.9/135]

Started off day1 with 46pts...not too bad.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My team was absolutely pathetic yesterday. Four points total, dropped five places.

Had my top three scores all on the bench.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

My team was absolutely pathetic yesterday. Four points total, dropped five places.

Ouch; four points in total! Good thing you posted this as I might have thought you forgot to put a team in this week

Just joking, better luck today.

Note: This thread is 4953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!