IGNORED

Yahoo Fantasy golf

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 4932 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have started ells over mickelson today....at least I have allenby starting.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dear Steve Marino,
Had it not been for you blowing up the last round of the Farmer's, my team would have been 5 under if you could have simply shot even par. Good job screwing up my team, and thanks for nothing.
yours truly,
senorchipotle

So we have Pebble this week; I love watching this one in High Def. Remember to get your picks in by Wednesday night.

And by the way, the commish is back on top

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Question: does the number of starts each player gets recycle every season? or is it static the whole year?

No, the number of starts is for the entire season, they don't start over each season. So, you have 10 starts for the entire year per player.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

I just started a team this week for this,looks like fun,scored 30 points already for the first day at Pebble.This could be very addictive.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Same here, this is my 1st week. thesandtrap group was full, so I'm just playing, trying to get the hang of it for this year. I forgot to shuffle my team for yesterday, and paid the price, only 20 points. But for today, I have a much better line-up. I just have to remember to stay on top of it. One player tied for 2nd, one tied for 4th going into today, so I figure I should be OK.

I picked Matt jones and Streelman but had them on the bench,i am going to keep them on the bench today and go with my gut and keep Tim Clark and Sean O hair playing.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Because I forgot to go in and update, I had J.B. Holmes and Jim Furyk benched yesterday................oops......Lost a lot of points on that deal.

They're playing today for me though, so today is looking pretty good. I just wish it was on live TV today.

Im in the same boat as you... with Furyk and Holmes.....guess who started today!

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

My Webb Simpson pick was clutch, so far anyway...

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Haha, my Heath Slocum will beat your Heath Slocum! I guess you need to play a Not Entered player to be able to submit your picks. I'm going with Jason Day myself.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 4932 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!