IGNORED

Yahoo Fantasy golf

Note: This thread is 3965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Steve Marino,
Had it not been for you blowing up the last round of the Farmer's, my team would have been 5 under if you could have simply shot even par. Good job screwing up my team, and thanks for nothing.
yours truly,
senorchipotle

So we have Pebble this week; I love watching this one in High Def. Remember to get your picks in by Wednesday night.

And by the way, the commish is back on top

Question: does the number of starts each player gets recycle every season? or is it static the whole year?

No, the number of starts is for the entire season, they don't start over each season. So, you have 10 starts for the entire year per player.

Same here, this is my 1st week. thesandtrap group was full, so I'm just playing, trying to get the hang of it for this year. I forgot to shuffle my team for yesterday, and paid the price, only 20 points. But for today, I have a much better line-up. I just have to remember to stay on top of it. One player tied for 2nd, one tied for 4th going into today, so I figure I should be OK.

I picked Matt jones and Streelman but had them on the bench,i am going to keep them on the bench today and go with my gut and keep Tim Clark and Sean O hair playing.

Because I forgot to go in and update, I had J.B. Holmes and Jim Furyk benched yesterday................oops......Lost a lot of points on that deal.

They're playing today for me though, so today is looking pretty good. I just wish it was on live TV today.

Haha, my Heath Slocum will beat your Heath Slocum! I guess you need to play a Not Entered player to be able to submit your picks. I'm going with Jason Day myself.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.