IGNORED

Yahoo Fantasy golf

gogolfing

Note: This thread is 4019 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Hey, it seems that I won this week. I was confused since I'm still in seventh overall, but I won with 180 points.

Figures, the one time I'll probably win it's a short week, which limits my ability to talk smack. Suck it, y'all!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hmm, had a bad week, but guess who's playin in the Hope? Garrett Willis. I only have heard of him because i literally just watched Top 10 1 Hit Wonders on the Golf Channel. I'm not playing him, but maybe it could be a tiny feel-good story. Also, i highly recommend watching that episode. I love Craig Perks! I remember watching that 2002 Players and always followed him therafter.

I did good this week, but missing the first week is going to be hard to overcome. I got 180 points for this past tournament.

Im not sure where that stands against everyone elses weekly points, but it seems pretty good.

EDIT: So Team total and tournament total are 2 different numbers? Seems that in the standings I only received 153 points......

Team total is how many total points you have all tournaments combined. Tournament total is how many points you have recieved in the individual tournament.

In the standings it has you at 183. 30(SBS) + 153(Sony Open) = 183. Maybe you're looking at the weekly performance standings?

I should of read the rules better, but I thought I saw somewhere on Yahoo, that u can change picks between rounds? If it's true, that's nuts. If someone was 10 strokes up after round 2 or 3, everyone would change. I'm pickin' 4, and go all the way.

• Administrator
I should of read the rules better, but I thought I saw somewhere on Yahoo, that u can change picks between rounds? If it's true, that's nuts. If someone was 10 strokes up after round 2 or 3, everyone would change. I'm pickin' 4, and go all the way.

You can do that, but it uses up one start for EACH of the players. And they already have to be in your lineup before the deadline - you can just take them off the "bench."

I am on the morphine drip. Both of my C players missed the cut. That's how it works, right? If all your players from one category miss the cut you end up with 0 points Sat and Sun? Just making sure.

I am on the morphine drip. Both of my C players missed the cut. That's how it works, right? If all your players from one category miss the cut you end up with 0 points Sat and Sun? Just making sure.

You got it.

Hopefully everyone set their rosters....I think the tournament starts today, correct?

Just noticed it's a Wednesday start. That's BS. I think I have one entered player on my roster.

• Administrator
Just noticed it's a Wednesday start. That's BS. I think I have one entered player on my roster.

To be fair, that was mentioned earlier in this thread and it's been a 90-hole event as long as I can remember.

To be fair, that was mentioned earlier in this thread and it's been a 90-hole event as long as I can remember.

Yes, clearly my own fault. Good luck to everyone who actually has entered players on their roster.

Note: This thread is 4019 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.