IGNORED

2010 Canadian Olympic Hockey Team

apex53
Note: This thread is 5167 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have hated Crosby since he beat my Redwings. Now I hate him more.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have hated Crosby since he beat my Redwings. Now I hate him more.

I too hated him after he missed that partial breakaway that would have iced the game.

I think I may have even called him an under performer, a flop but now I retract all those criticisms. Couldn't have asked for a better game. Bravo to the Americans, they should hold their heads high especially Parise and Kane. 4 on 4 hockey in overtime did not favour the Americans, though in retrospect anything could have happened with that kind of end to end action. Amazing game, one I'll never forget.
You don't know what pressure is until you've played for five dollars a hole with only two in your pocket - Lee Trevino

MP-600 @ 10.5°
Insight BUL 3-wood @ 15°
Insight BUL 5-wood @ 18° IDEA a2 4i Hybrid @ 23° MX-25 5-PW MP-R Series 52° > 50°/05° MP-R Series 54°/10° MP-R...

Wow, great game, and I'm not even a hockey fan. Can't get any more exciting than that. Well, maybe if the tying goal were at 2.4 seconds instead of 24, but... wow. Don't know that I've ever seen pulling the goalie pay off (which probably tells you how much hockey I watch).

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

What a fabulous game! The U.S.A. showed they are for real, though I'm sure that's little consolation to the players.

How about Crosby? What does he do for an encore? How about another Cup here in Pittsburgh!

Congratulations to Canada.

That's the way a hockey game should be played. What a show!

Hats off to the Red Leafs.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

For anyone not in Canada, it is hard to understand the impact of this gold. There are parties in the streets all over. What a great game; this one will be talked about for generations. I was glad Crosby finished it off; he is not as flashy as an Ovechkin, but such a solid hockey player. GO CANADA GO !!!!

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

As a Canadian living in the UK I had to watch the game on my lonesome at home.The nieghbours must have wondered what he hell was going on next door.Well done guys ,a night to remember (hangover compulsory!)

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

As a Canadian living in the UK I had to watch the game on my lonesome at home.The nieghbours must have wondered what he hell was going on next door.Well done guys ,a night to remember (hangover compulsory!)

A local sports radio in Vancouver, the Team 1040, had all kinds of Candians who are out of the country call in after the games. I heard people on there living in the U.S., Japan, England, Uganda and some others; it was pretty cool.

I had a great day. Watched the gold medal game, got in some golf, and then played hockey myself tonight. I good triple header Sunday!

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

First game of Ice Hockey I have watched ever! Have to say I really enjoyed it, might start watching it more, what team will I support though ?

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

Any of you American Penguins fans throw up in your mouth a little?

I know I threw up a whole bunch .

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

great game too bad the us didn't pull it out

4DX Evolver 10.5 Stiff UST V2
Big Bertha Steelhead Plus 3wood
mp-32 3-pw tt x100's
xtour 56/52deg
feel golf 60 deg lob wedge dual force rossie blade I golf balls

• Administrator
Any of you American Penguins fans throw up in your mouth a little?

I didn't. I think the U.S. did well and should feel good about themselves. Sidney's got a knack for doing those things, and I was glad to see him notch another career milestone.

Pretty lousy that Penguin Canadians make a habit of abusing Brian Rafalski, though... bwah ha ha ha.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Pretty lousy that Penguin Canadians make a habit of abusing Brian Rafalski, though... bwah ha ha ha.

Ouch...........................................

but so true

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Note: This thread is 5167 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!