IGNORED

2010 Canadian Olympic Hockey Team

Note: This thread is 4132 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have hated Crosby since he beat my Redwings. Now I hate him more.

I too hated him after he missed that partial breakaway that would have iced the game.

I think I may have even called him an under performer, a flop but now I retract all those criticisms. Couldn't have asked for a better game. Bravo to the Americans, they should hold their heads high especially Parise and Kane. 4 on 4 hockey in overtime did not favour the Americans, though in retrospect anything could have happened with that kind of end to end action. Amazing game, one I'll never forget.

Wow, great game, and I'm not even a hockey fan. Can't get any more exciting than that. Well, maybe if the tying goal were at 2.4 seconds instead of 24, but... wow. Don't know that I've ever seen pulling the goalie pay off (which probably tells you how much hockey I watch).

What a fabulous game! The U.S.A. showed they are for real, though I'm sure that's little consolation to the players.

How about Crosby? What does he do for an encore? How about another Cup here in Pittsburgh!

Congratulations to Canada.

For anyone not in Canada, it is hard to understand the impact of this gold. There are parties in the streets all over. What a great game; this one will be talked about for generations. I was glad Crosby finished it off; he is not as flashy as an Ovechkin, but such a solid hockey player. GO CANADA GO !!!!

As a Canadian living in the UK I had to watch the game on my lonesome at home.The nieghbours must have wondered what he hell was going on next door.Well done guys ,a night to remember (hangover compulsory!)

As a Canadian living in the UK I had to watch the game on my lonesome at home.The nieghbours must have wondered what he hell was going on next door.Well done guys ,a night to remember (hangover compulsory!)

A local sports radio in Vancouver, the Team 1040, had all kinds of Candians who are out of the country call in after the games. I heard people on there living in the U.S., Japan, England, Uganda and some others; it was pretty cool.

I had a great day. Watched the gold medal game, got in some golf, and then played hockey myself tonight. I good triple header Sunday!

Any of you American Penguins fans throw up in your mouth a little?

I know I threw up a whole bunch .

• Administrator
Any of you American Penguins fans throw up in your mouth a little?

I didn't. I think the U.S. did well and should feel good about themselves. Sidney's got a knack for doing those things, and I was glad to see him notch another career milestone.

Pretty lousy that Penguin Canadians make a habit of abusing Brian Rafalski, though... bwah ha ha ha.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Pretty lousy that Penguin Canadians make a habit of abusing Brian Rafalski, though... bwah ha ha ha.

Ouch...........................................

but so true

Note: This thread is 4132 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!