• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • It was an easy  scoring day but the  final pairing  shot a  combined  +7 with the  inward  9 a total disaster.
    • Im glad to see  Hadley collapse. Lets see  if there  is a  playoff. Higgo wins!!! They should cancel the Canadian open forever. Great tourney done  on short  notice. DJ wilted again. Hadley  and English were a  combined horrible  on the final day.
    • Cool. He  is definitely  in the top 5
    • Shot a -3 68 yesterday, first time breaking par from tees that are 6000+ yds. 4 birdies and 1 bogey, 13 GIR and 28 putts.  Finished the back 9 really solid, had 70 yds left after my tee shot on 16, hit the approach shot to 3 feet and made the putt, then had 100 yds left for my 3rd on 17 and hit that one to a foot.  Been working pretty hard lately on my priority piece in my full swing and been practicing a lot of 8-10 foot putts too and my first 2 birdies were both from 9 feet so nice to see the work is starting to pay off
    • The round I played yesterday was the first time when both my SG:D and SG:A were better than the 10 handicap level.  That's pretty good, especially since I know what I need to work on in terms of long game (and that has been improving a bit, too). 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. akGolfa
      akGolfa
      (27 years old)
    2. B-F-G
      B-F-G
      (54 years old)
    3. Chickma2
      Chickma2
      (47 years old)
    4. griefrev
      griefrev
      (64 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...