IGNORED

Golf Evolution Schools/Seminars/Classes Master Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 4544 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

From time to time we at Golf Evolution host schools, seminars, and sessions/classes.

Rather than have a new thread for each new school, we'll have one thread - this one. Dave or James or I will post here when a school's coming up.

If you're interested in Golf Evolution instruction and may want to attend a school at some point in the future, SUBSCRIBE to this thread. Choose daily notification or instant email notification if you'd like, but that way you'll get all the GE school-related posts.

To subscribe, click on the "Thread Tools" menu at the top and choose "Subscribe to Thread." You'll see a page with some options, so choose the one you like there and you'll be all set.

This should not only cut down on the number of similar announcement threads (and contain it to just this one), but will also be the best way to notify people of upcoming schools, seminars, sessions, classes, or whatever-you-wanna-call-em.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great idea I hope they have one in Michigan...

In my bag:
MP 57's 4-PW KBS Stiff
Ping G 20 10.5* Stiff
Taylormade V Steel 3 and 5 wood

Bridgestone J33 R Hybrid 21* NV Shaft
Mizuno MP Quad Cut 52* and 56* Spinner Shafts

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3

• Administrator
great idea I hope they have one in Michigan...

I'm going to sticky this thread but just for a week or so until everyone can sign up for a subscription to it.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Scottsdale, AZ School

Thanks Erik for starting this thread! There is a Stack and Tilt school with Mike and Andy in Scottsdale, AZ the week of the WM Phoenix Open (Steve Sieracki and I will be there teaching as well) - here are the details:

Andy Plummer and Mike Bennett will be conducting a one day Stack and Tilt School at Grayhawk Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ - Thursday, Feb. 25th. School will run from 9 AM - 5 PM. The student:instructor ratio will be fantastic for this school! This is the same week as the Waste Management Phoenix Open so space will be limited.

Contact me (David Wedzik) for details or to sign up: 814-464-3446 or 814-402-0080 - or message through this site.

David Wedzik
Director of Instruction, Golf Evolution

LOWEST SCORE WINS! <- Check it out!!!

• 2 weeks later...
San Diego Stack and Tilt School

Hey All - if you are in Southern California - there are a couple spots left for a San Diego Stack and Tilt School with Mike and Andy. It is from 9-5 on Sunday, Jan. 24th and it is at the San Diego Golf Institute.

Contact Dan at dan at mysdgi dot com or by phone at 904-955-3336 for details or to sign up. It will be a great day out there!

Also - if you do sign up be sure to mention you saw this on The Sand Trap.

David Wedzik

• 3 weeks later...
This is great. Thanks, I love S & T swing.

Driver: Big Bertha 460, (9° Steel) | Wood: X Fairway 3W (15° Steel) | Hybrid: X 3H (21° Steel) |
Irons: 4-PW, MP-52 (TT DG S300) | Wedges: X-Forged Chrome 52°/13, 56°/15, 60°/10 (TT DG S300) |
Putter: Ping Karsten Anser

This thread is very helpful in being advised about the upcoming schools/clinics. I live in the Portland, Oregon area and would really appreciate as much advance notice of any Stack & Tilt classes coming up this year.
Advance notice helps with lower airfares, etc. if needed. Thanks for your thread.

Let me know when you make it over to Europe!! Also, how does one become a certified S&T; instructor?

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill

• 1 month later...
I will be in Panama City, FL March 27 - Apr. 3 visiting family and if anyone is interested I would like to practice/teach for a couple days while there.

I could do a small school or work individually with anyone interested. If you are near the area and want to get together we'll schedule a day/time. Post on this thread, message me, email me or call at 814-464-3446.

BTW...the course we can practice at is called Bay Dunes and it is on the outskirts of Panama City.

Dave

David Wedzik

This thread illustrates one of the great threats to S&T;'s acceptance and long term success...a lack of available teachers. I have experimented with some success, but unless I am willing to be self taught or book taught, finding a regular pro to go to for tune-ups is very difficult. Waiting for clinics to come around once in a while just doesn't cut it.

That said, if a clinic ever comes to the Washington D.C. area, I'll be there.

• Administrator
This thread illustrates one of the great threats to S&T;'s acceptance and long term success...a lack of available teachers. I have experimented with some success, but unless I am willing to be self taught or book taught, finding a regular pro to go to for tune-ups is very difficult. Waiting for clinics to come around once in a while just doesn't cut it.

It's off-topic for this thread, so my response will be short, but I will respond because I think your post deserves one.

You're right that there aren't many instructors. However, more are coming to the pattern every month, and it's spreading. And secondly, you don't necessarily need an instructor nearby. You'll want to look up a project Dave and I have put together. It's named evolvr and we'l launch it as soon as our developer gets back from his second vacation in three weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
We have a Stack and Tilt school coming up at our Erie, PA location on May 22nd. The school is limited to 8 students and the cost is $390 for the entire day (from 9-5 including lunch). There are still four spots available. If anyone is interested please visit our Golf Evolution site at www.golfevolution.com , call me directly at 814-464-3446 or PM me through this site.

Dave

David Wedzik

• Administrator
We have a Stack and Tilt school coming up at our Erie, PA location on May 22nd. The school is limited to 8 students and the cost is $390 for the entire day (from 9-5 including lunch). There are still four spots available. If anyone is interested please visit our Golf Evolution site at

Your ball flight will change, your pictures will change, your swing will change, your ballstriking will change, and your scores will change - measurably - if you attend.

Would love for you guys to come to the Detroit metro area.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

• Administrator
Would love for you guys to come to the Detroit metro area.

If you can work with us to find a place, we can travel:

http://thegolfevolution.com/schools

Erik,

How many people did you say you need for a school to travel. Was it 8?

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

Erik,

Hi Abe - do you know of a place we could do a one or two day school at? I love Boston and would come with staff in a heartbeat. You just name the place and we will set it up. Hope to hear from you.

Dave
Erik,

Hi Kevin,

We could do one with as few as 4 but 6-8 works most cost effectively for the students. With only 4 the per student cost would obviously be higher. To give you an idea...if a school we travel to has 6 students it would be approx. $560 per student. From there that number can go up or down depending on where the final number of students ranges b/w 4-8. Dave

David Wedzik

Note: This thread is 4544 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!