IGNORED

Golf Evolution Schools/Seminars/Classes Master Thread

iacas
Note:Β This thread is 4553 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Hi guys,
Andy Plummer & I will be conducting a 2 day school in Westchester, NY the week of the Travellers Championship. The school will be Thursday & Friday June 24 & 25. The program will run from 9am-5pm both days with lunch included. We would like to get 4 students for the school to ensure EVERYONE an incredible experience. Cost of the school is $1,500 with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for anyone who isn't completely satisfied.

It is short notice, but it may be the only CT/NYC Stack & Tilt Opportunity this year.

If you are interested call, email, or text me.

Nick Clearwater
clearwater@pga.com
203-219-0585

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling you're not going to have a problem filling in spots.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
I AM STACKED!!! I love this swing it just clicks in my head for some reason. I am hooked and really happy that I decided to use this swing.

My Home Course http://www.golfcluboftexas.com
Driver- Taylor Made Burner
Hybrid- CPR 22 Deg.
Irons- Taylor Made Burners 4i- AW
Wedges- Cleveland 54, 56, 60 DegPutter- Cleveland Classic 2 Ball- Callaway IxBag- Ben Hogan Stand Bag

• Administrator
I AM STACKED!!! I love this swing it just clicks in my head for some reason. I am hooked and really happy that I decided to use this swing.

I'm glad, and agree that it "clicks" once you get it. But this thread's reserved for the posting of and discussion of schools/seminars/classes.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...
I understand, but when will they be in texas rather than having to fly out somewhere

My Home Course http://www.golfcluboftexas.com
Driver- Taylor Made Burner
Hybrid- CPR 22 Deg.
Irons- Taylor Made Burners 4i- AW
Wedges- Cleveland 54, 56, 60 DegPutter- Cleveland Classic 2 Ball- Callaway IxBag- Ben Hogan Stand Bag

• Administrator
I understand, but when will they be in texas rather than having to fly out somewhere

There was one in Texas earlier this year. They are often the week (Thursday or Friday) of a PGA Tour event.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
This thread is primarily for the announcement and discussion of classes/schools. Dave and I post in here for schools around Erie. Nick posts in here for schools around him (Florida/Chicago), and others can post here (Steve?) for schools at his location near Philly.

PM me if you're within eight hours of Erie, PA and are looking to set up a school at your location. Dave and I will get back to you and will be happy to help and to discuss the chances.

Florida golf school

Nick Clearwater, instructor on the PGA tour and works along side with Andy Plummer and Mike Bennett; and James Hirshfield, Head Instructor of Golf Evolution and works along side David Wedzik, will be conducting a TWO DAY golf school in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

The dates are Friday 6th and Saturday 7th August 2010.

Both days will be from from 9am until 5pm with lunch included.

Spaces are limited and expected to sell out very quickly!

Please contact James Hirshfield at 814 464 3446 or Nick Clearwater at 203 219 0585 to reserve your spots.

Both Nick and James will be available for lessons also on Sunday 8th August to keep your game sharp!

The cost of the school is $895 for two days.

James Hirshfield

Tour Professional Golf Coach

@hirshfield <-- Follow me on Twitter!

james@thegolfevolution.com

UK 07939-902455

USA (814) 464-3446

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hawaii? Please? Maybe get Dean Wilson to do it on his time off. Seriously though. Can we get some instruction out here?

"My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my golf clubs for what I told her I paid for them."
What's in my SQ Tour Carry bag?:
Driver: R7 Quad 9.5*
3, 5 Wood: G5 clones
Irons: : AP1 (4-PW) Wedges: 52*, 56*, 62* Spin Milled Putter: White Hot 2 Ball BladeBalls: Shoes: My...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Golf Evolution Stack and Tilt School - Sat. August 28th

Due to high demand, we are happy to announce we are running another golf school on August 28th for those who were not able to get in on time, or not able to make it to the August 21st school (it sold out quickly).

David Wedzik, James Hirshfield, and Erik Barzeski will be offering an all day Stack and Tilt School on Saturday, August 28th (will run from 9 AM - 5 PM). Cost of the school is $425 and that includes everything (lunch as well). To sign up please PM me through this forum.

School is limited to a max of 6 students so the student:teacher ratio will be great... lots of one on one instruction.... and lots of fun.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Golf Evolution in Erie, PA is going to be hosting two schools in September, both on Saturdays: September 11 and September 25, 2010. Schools run from about 9:00 (a bit earlier to record swings) to about 5:00 and includes lunch, a full day of instruction, a low student:teacher ratio (six students max, three instructors - Dave Wedzik, James Hirshfield, Erik J. Barzeski), video analysis, printed pictures showing improvements, etc.

Call 814-464-3446 or email dave@thegolfevolution.com for details or to sign up. Space is limited so call early. Be prepared to improve - measurably!

• 2 weeks later...
Orlando Stack and Tilt School

Golf Evolution will be conducting a one-day Stack and Tilt School at Reunion Resort in Orlando, FL on Sunday, October 10th. School will run from 9 AM – 4:30 PM and is limited to only six students (cost of school is $550). We will have a minimum of two instructors so the student teacher ratio will be fantastic. We do have special room and/or golf rates for Reunion as well if you are interested in staying there or playing golf while you are there. Questions or to sign up call us at 814-464-3446 or email to dave@thegolfevolution.com (or PM through forums)

David Wedzik
Director of Instruction,Β Golf Evolution

LOWEST SCORE WINS! <- Check it out!!!

Β  Β 

• 4 weeks later...
Orlando Stack and Tilt School

I would love to make it to this one (if there are still spots), but I injured my wrist playing basketball :(. Are you planning on being in the Central Florida area again in the near future?

• Administrator
I would love to make it to this one (if there are still spots), but I injured my wrist playing basketball :(. Are you planning on being in the Central Florida area again in the near future?

We'll be there a few times this winter, yes. Around once a month. Sorry to hear about your injury - we hope you heal well and we hope to see you at a school in the future.

San Diego or Phoenix? SnT School - Who has interest in either location?

Golf Evolution is planning their next school for the weekend of November 13th in either San Diego or Phoenix. If we get more interest from either location in the next couple days that will be the place. It will be a full day Golf Evolution Stack and Tilt School and the cost will be around $575 (inc. a full day of video analysis, one on one instruction and lunch, refreshments, etc.). Good student to teacher ratio. Reply on this thread if you have interest in either location.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends onΒ Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap onΒ Twitter!Β  andΒ onΒ Facebook!Β 
Golf TerminologyΒ -Β Β AnalyzrΒ Β -Β Β My Facebook,Β TwitterΒ andΒ InstagramΒ 

Note:Β This thread is 4553 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!