IGNORED

YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2451 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is friggin awesome:

Cool. 45m views. That's like a Breaking Bad ep 10 times over.

Off topic and getting on my soapbox. 'sNice (in video, duh, but doesn't look exactly like S Village one probably lighting) isn't only a coffee shop per se, but a lunch spot with a very healthy menu - lots of tasty veggy options, people ordering plates of sauteed broccoli with garlic. Too bad there aren't more places like this in the US, especially in airports and on the road. One of the great things about NYC and big cities is lots of restaurants with healthy options, getting off my soapbox.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sam Weir, Neal Schweiber, Bill Haverchuck having fun goofing on Bill Murray until Alan shows up to ruin their fun. 1:48... [video]http://youtu.be/Bb2H8xsv0u4[\video]

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

Kramer's ready to launch some Titleist. He hits a drive @ 0:52... Then his "lost ball is located @ 3:01. [video]http://youtu.be/jzZS2hwAuD8[\video]

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Dad showing Eddie some pointers in the opening sequence of The Courtship of Eddie's Father. [video]http://youtu.be/rCF7Dnov8vA[\video]

Mike and Rob at the pitch and putt GC. [video]http://youtu.be/TscPOjzk0hI[\video]

Ralph learns to play golf. [video]http://youtu.be/Pp8y62pn1PE[\video]

Swings @ the Challenge Tour

https://vine.co/v/hpExVMwarDV

https://vine.co/v/hpEwhH3FBwB

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

As someone who is an avid video game player, especially Nintendo, and who thinks Ocarina of Time is one of the best games ever, I found this very awesome to watch. Makes me want try the glitches out in the game. It is shocking that OoT is one of the most broken games by Nintendo, but it still is one of the best.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

William 'D-Fens' Foster just trying to pass through the golf course. [video]http://youtu.be/E73RM9gS7bU[\video]

• 2 weeks later...

Cat thinks he's Muhammad Ali

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Slowest hit (and hit some more) and run ever!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

WTF was that?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

WTF was that?

Apparently that is how really, really, really bad drivers flee the scene of a accident.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Apparently that is how really, really, really bad drivers flee the scene of a accident.

Yeah, well, the cab driver may have gotten hit first (I didn't see much damage), but geez, just take a picture with your cell phone and get the license plate number. You lose your "innocence" claim when you start smashing windows (or attempting to).

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Yeah, well, the cab driver may have gotten hit first (I didn't see much damage), but geez, just take a picture with your cell phone and get the license plate number. You lose your "innocence" claim when you start smashing windows (or attempting to).

Yeah, no kidding! Some people insist on being their own "sheriff" though and that usually ends poorly. This could have ended much, much worse. Road rage is a scary thing and you often hear of people getting seriously injured or even dying in these scenarios, if the SUV driver gets out with his own blunt object things can go sour real fast! Luckily in this case the end result was just hilarious mayhem.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator

Big Foot trying to juggle golf ball, gets frustrated, throws club.

Steve

Note: This thread is 2451 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!