IGNORED

YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2451 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

EPIC PRANK!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Runaway FedEx van. When you absolutely positively need a truck rammed up your house.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Runaway FedEx van. When you absolutely positively need a truck rammed up your house.

We were watching and analyzing this at work the other day.  First thinking it was awesomely lucky for the driver that he avoided injury AND damage to his truck.  Then realized that he didn't avoid damage to his truck, but rather demolished the driver side door.  Then realized that its extremely lucky that the door was open and hit that tree because I think that caused a slight redirect of the path and allowed the truck to narrowly miss the house. (It was a slow day ;))

Either way ... what I'd really like to know is what the dogs were thinking the whole time. ;)

We were watching and analyzing this at work the other day.  First thinking it was awesomely lucky for the driver that he avoided injury AND damage to his truck.  Then realized that he didn't avoid damage to his truck, but rather demolished the driver side door.  Then realized that its extremely lucky that the door was open and hit that tree because I think that caused a slight redirect of the path and allowed the truck to narrowly miss the house. (It was a slow day ;))

Either way ... what I'd really like to know is what the dogs were thinking the whole time. ;)

He was lucky the door didn't come completely off.

I shouldn't judge. I didn't set the brakes on a golf cart and it started down a hill towards a ravine. I was able to catch up, jump in head first at the last second and put on the brakes, very close to the edge of a steep fall. Could have killed myself.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

He was lucky the door didn't come completely off. I shouldn't judge. I didn't set the brakes on a golf cart and it started down a hill towards a ravine. I was able to catch up, jump in head first at the last second and put on the brakes, very close to the edge of a steep fall. Could have killed myself.

Note to self, let golf cart fall off the cliff without trying to be a hero! Check!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Note to self, let golf cart fall off the cliff without trying to be a hero! Check!

That reminded me of this one time in Myrtle Beach. I had my own cart and was looking for my ball near the water. Suddenly I look up and I am like 5 yards from the water. So, instead of hitting the brake, I try to stick my foot outside the cart to stop it. Then I remember the cart has a brake and I slam on that, and come up about 5 feet short of going in. I was 15 at the time, and not accustomed to driving a golf cart that much.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I wonder if we sign some sort of liability when we check out the cart? Another note to self "Learn to forge a signature on cart sheet." :whistle:

Seriously, I agree that a $5200 golf cart is definitely not worth your life.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

That reminded me of this one time in Myrtle Beach. I had my own cart and was looking for my ball near the water. Suddenly I look up and I am like 5 yards from the water. So, instead of hitting the brake, I try to stick my foot outside the cart to stop it. Then I remember the cart has a brake and I slam on that, and come up about 5 feet short of going in. I was 15 at the time, and not accustomed to driving a golf cart that much.

Too much Flintstones...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I wonder what that driver is doing for a living these days.........

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I wonder what that driver is doing for a living these days.........

Working for UPS...

Ryan M

Working for UPS...

Yup, no doors on their delivery trucks to worry about. :-$

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Working for UPS...

Who edited this?

It said IPS for a reason lol

Ryan M

Who edited this?

It said IPS for a reason lol

You mean http://www.ips.ru/en/about_us.htm?

If so, I don't know if that driver speaks Russian.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

You mean http://www.ips.ru/en/about_us.htm?

If so, I don't know if that driver speaks Russian.

International Parcel Service

Ryan M

International Parcel Service

Funny. :-$

That "FedEx video" did look like it came out of a "B"-rated comedy. The dogs were a plus.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Completely ignorant, condescending bitch from CNN

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Note: This thread is 2451 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!