IGNORED

YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2477 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Darn it... Was hoping it wasn't just me.

Or your friendly neighborhood ISP throttling YT and the like.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Guard cat?

Execute that dog immediately. No questions, no debates, no remorse. Kill it.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Pretty much. No need for that violent of a dog to be running around attacking people like that.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

The owners already relinquished the dog, and it will be euthanized.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I love cats but my cat wouldn't do that and I would think most cats would just stand there. That cat has more empathy and smarts than most. While the dog is stronger and bigger than the cat, cats have the potential to inflict some serious damage.

Steve

• Administrator
Damn, score one for cat lovers everywhere. That is one special cat.

Nah. The cat just wanted to save the kid so he could **** with him for years to come. Damn cats. :-)

(I'm joking, of course. You always hope that goes without saying, but it rarely does…)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Damn, score one for cat lovers everywhere. That is one special cat.

Nah. The cat just wanted to save the kid so he could **** with him for years to come. Damn cats.

(I'm joking, of course. You always hope that goes without saying, but it rarely does…)

Hehehe, cats always have ulterior motives.

Constantine

Hehehe, cats always have ulterior motives.

That they do.

I remember when my friend brought home his two dogs when they were puppies. Well, the one dog decided to test the waters with his one cat named Stormy. Well this cat is one B**** of a cat. Basically only my friend has rights to pick up the cat, or pet the cat. If someone else is, you are risking your own skin on that one. Well, the dog pissed off the cat, and she took a swipe at his nose. Well the dog high tailed it out of there. Well the dog decided to try to investigate the cat again. The cat lunged at the dog. The cat was on linoleum. So you see this puppy trying to scamper away, and this cat basically sliding across the floor on its two hind legs, both front claws extended trying to strike at the dog. One of the funniest things I have ever seen a cat do.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Went away, left cat alone for about week, had people looking in on him twice a day, on return, he peed in the living room, never did that before. Grrrrr... Sitting down in the living room, opening up the laptop, sniff, sniff, what the hell is that smell ?

Steve

That they do.

I remember when my friend brought home his two dogs when they were puppies. Well, the one dog decided to test the waters with his one cat named Stormy. Well this cat is one B**** of a cat. Basically only my friend has rights to pick up the cat, or pet the cat. If someone else is, you are risking your own skin on that one. Well, the dog pissed off the cat, and she took a swipe at his nose. Well the dog high tailed it out of there. Well the dog decided to try to investigate the cat again. The cat lunged at the dog. The cat was on linoleum. So you see this puppy trying to scamper away, and this cat basically sliding across the floor on its two hind legs, both front claws extended trying to strike at the dog. One of the funniest things I have ever seen a cat do.

My son's cat will pick a fight with any dog anytime he gets a chance.

I doubt if the cat remembers but when it was only a few days old a dog came up with the kitten in his mouth. My son's wife's cousin got the kitten out of the dog's mouth and thought it was dead. She saw it was breathing so my son took it home and bottle fed it.

Seems like a fairly normal cat now but it still seems to hold a Hell of a grudge against dogs.

Since the other video was pulled (because it was off of a news broadcast I suppose) here's the owner's version. Just so anybody reading the thread will know what we were talking about.

The Ross Sisters, from the forties.

Seriously, stick with this. It starts out kind of benign, but then it gets crazy. The thing with the apple is worth the wait.

Bill M

The Ross Sisters, from the forties. Seriously, stick with this. It starts out kind of benign, but then it gets crazy. The thing with the apple is worth the wait.

Amazingly pure talent. Strength, balance, flexibility, and innocence that you don't see much of today. Thanks!

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

How golfers play catch. You're gonna wanna fullscreen this video.

Steve

Note: This thread is 2477 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!