IGNORED

YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2472 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oldies but goodies.

It's gonna be the future soon...

All we wanna do is eat your brain. We're not unreasonable.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Use to be a huge WWE/WWF fan back in the day. Stone Cold was one of my favorites to watch. :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Golfer gets head stuck in trash bin. Someone has Vaseline handy to... grease the wheels.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Cool device.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Wow! :bugout:

The driver walked away from that crash!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• 3 weeks later...

John Oliver on how much food we (USA) waste

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 3 weeks later...

Favorite Portlandia bits:

Steve

Hockey Puck 1, Red Hot Sphere 0

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Too Cool! It just goes to show that if we can dream it, it will become a reality.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

They pro skateboarder that they had said:

Quote:
even for a pro skater like McGouran, riding the hoverboard was challenging. "I started stateboarding when I was seven or eight, but this is like starting again from the beginning," Londoner McGouran says. "I was born again, then it was like, here’s a skateboard, learn it."

I was never very good on a skateboard, I imagine I'd probably not even be able to stand up on this thing. Isn't this they year that Marty McFly traveled to that actually had the hoverboard in Back to the Future II?

1. Quote:
    Back to the Future trilogy: Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) rides a hoverboard in Back to the Future Part II ( 1989 ), to escape Griffins gang members in the year 2015 .

Pretty cool, I wonder if that was part of the plan.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

• Administrator

I was never very good on a skateboard, I imagine I'd probably not even be able to stand up on this thing. Isn't this they year that Marty McFly traveled to that actually had the hoverboard in Back to the Future II?

I bet the fact that it doesn't just want to roll in one direction but can go sideways too (more easily than wheels sliding sideways I mean) has a lot to do with it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I bet the fact that it doesn't just want to roll in one direction but can go sideways too (more easily than wheels sliding sideways I mean) has a lot to do with it.

I would imagine between that and the lack of rolling resistance you normally feel from even the best set of wheels, I know for a fact I'd fall on my ass repeatedly just trying to stand on this thing. Not to mention this thing seems to bounce a bit. As they improve on the design and more people start using these things I expect to see some pretty awesome videos come out.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

• 2 weeks later...

#ThisGirlGolfs

Steve

Note: This thread is 2472 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!