IGNORED

The closest thing to golf in my future is this forum.

aceofharts336
Note: This thread is 5182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'll stay patient and not complain until March 1.

Then I'll complain 24/7 until I get to play.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

I haven't played locally since mid October. I did get a 2 week holiday in December, so I got several rounds in. I always take my clubs with me when I need to go up to the city, so I can go to the indoor range, but I'm lucky if that's twice a month.

One thing I can't understand, is how courses stay open when it's cold. We had probably 3 weeks of decent warm weather after the course here closed, but there was no chance of playing or even hitting range balls. I can't figure out how so many places let you guys go play when there is ice and snow all over the course. Never happens in this part of the world.

All of you are complaining about the golf calendar us northerners live with every year. Golf season in Montreal is late march/april to maybe november/december. There is no golf here during the winter. When we get snow it stays all winter. Luckily this year we've been spared major snowfalls, only 2 minor storms in December, but nonetheless everything is still snow covered.

We hit the indoor ranges and simulators up here during the winter.

Driver: TM r9 Driver Motore F1 65 Stiff
Woods: TM r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Stiff, TM Mid Rescue 3H Regular
Irons: TM r7 Irons 4-AW Regular
Wedges: Cleveland DSG 588 56/14, Callaway X Series Jaws 58/8
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I feel your pain. It seems like when we dig out from one storm another is on the way. I have had enough. Mother nature has hammered us. Bring on spring.

In the bag.
Driver- Callaway X-Hot 10*
Woods- Callaway X2 Hot 15*
Hybrid- Callaway X-Hot 19*
Irons-Ping G20 4-GW  Wedges- Ping iwedge 56*,58*  Putter- Ping D67 IN   Ball-Callaway Tour-ix

im deployed in iraq so right now this is the only golf that im getting. and even if i was home i live in philadelphia so i wouldnt be playing anyway.... sigh....
What I Play:

Driver: Sumo 5000 9.5*
Fairway Woods : S2 15*/18*
Irons : MP 58 3-PW S3000 StiffWedges : Spin Milled 54*/58*Putter : Pro Platinum Newport 2Ball : Pro V1 ( Used )Bag : (Cart Bag) Twister 2010 (Stand Bag)

I feel your pain. With a 3 month old baby at home, even if it were 70 degrees and sunny and dry I would still be here...cleaning bottles or whatever.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Another 10 inches this weekend on top of the 10 already on the ground. I think my wife is about ready for the snow to go so that I will get out of the house more!

In my Grom stand bag:

V2 Rapture 9* with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Blue stiff shaft
Launcher 15* 3 wood with Proforce V2 stiff shaft
18.5* 3DX 3+ Hybrid with Adila NV Hybrid 75 stiff shaft MX 200 3-PW with True Temper XP S300 stiff shaftsVokey Spin Milled 52.08Vokey Spin Milled 58.12 CX2 34 in

I haven't played locally since mid October. I did get a 2 week holiday in December, so I got several rounds in. I always take my clubs with me when I need to go up to the city, so I can go to the indoor range, but I'm lucky if that's twice a month.

What I generally see where I live is that the courses are open as long as the temperature is above freezing, and there is little to no snow coverage. At the course I play most currently, I only see members even under these conditions however. One course here closed early in December and won't open again until probably March/April, but that is not the norm. Most of the ranges here are running on very restricted hours, like 10:00 to 5:00, so its much harder to get to a range now than any other time.

I'll stay patient and not complain until March 1.

I'm with ya. Once March rolls around it's time for golf. I hate seeing snow in March.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

More snow tonight and tomorrow surprise surprise. Come on spring your killing us, stupid Punxsutawney Phil seeing his shadow.

In my 's bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5, Fujikara Red R Flex shaft, and Winn PCI grip
3w, 5w: HiBore XLS Fujikara Gold R Flexshaft, and Winn PCI grips
Irons: Viper HT heads, True Temper XL Lite shafts, and Winn PCI grips
Putter: XG #9 35"Ball: TP II

Worrying about what will be my handicap after long winter.

Driver: Big Bertha 460, (9° Steel) | Wood: X Fairway 3W (15° Steel) | Hybrid: X 3H (21° Steel) |
Irons: 4-PW, MP-52 (TT DG S300) | Wedges: X-Forged Chrome 52°/13, 56°/15, 60°/10 (TT DG S300) |
Putter: Ping Karsten Anser

I'm right with you on your situation. I live in western Pennsylvania and just got 24 inches of snow on Saturday and expecting another 6-10 inches tonight. I cannot tell a golf course from a cow pasture right now. Currently stuck having to chip and putt inside. I cannot wait for warmer, drier weather.

My arsenal

Bag- SQ Tour Stand Bag
Driver- Tour Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood- SQ Dymo 15* Stiff5 Wood- SQ Dymo 19* StiffIrons (3-PW)- Tour Preferred StiffWedges- 56.11* and 60.07*Putter- Method 003 34 Inches

Note: This thread is 5182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!