IGNORED

I want a single digit! Please chime in with your opinion-club membership or range

Jcp907
Note: This thread is 5087 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm with rexicon. To me, a well-rounded golfer can bring their game to any course and get the desired result (in this case, a single-digit round). If you are going to limit yourself to one course, make sure it's a difficult one. I'm proud of where my game is now for a variety of reasons, but one of the main ones is because I've rarely played the same course twice this year and my best round was on the most difficult of all of them. One of those discount memberships might be the way to go to get some variety in your game. We're lucky that we live in Florida, where you can't throw a rock and not hit a golf cart driving by. There are plenty of options out there. Whatever you decide, best of luck! You've made some great progress so far.
In my stand bag:
Burner 09 10.5 Regular SQ Dymo 15* 3 wood A4 18* Stiff
Fli-Hi 3 & 4 hybrids; MX-20 4-PW Stiff Black Nickel 50*, Spin Milled 58* White Hot 2-Ball Belly
TP Black SG4

Dang you guys really need to find better deals. I pay $44 a month for unlimited 9 hole and range on a top 20 Course in Ohio(according to GolfDigest,it was designed by Pete Dye).

There aren't many in Florida for less than 300/month here in FL that include a cart. Pricing is regional and memberships in FL are not cheap. I need a cart, because I have had 2 operations on my right knee.

In the bag:
Driver: Rapture V2, 9 degree, stiff shaft
Fairway Woods: X-Hot 3 wood
Hybrid: 3H
Irons: J36 PC 4-PW Project X 6.0 Shafts, FlightedWedges: CG14, 50 54 and 58 degree Putter: Guerin Rife 2 Bar with Winn grip B330S Pro V1x

Consider the possibility that your shot-making skills are good enough for you to have a single-digit handicap, but you're being held back because of the way you play the game. You might be making the wrong decisions about what shot to hit, or what club to use, or how to play a given hole, or what to do when you get in trouble. If you are just as much over par on your worst three holes as you are on the other fifteen, that might be a sign this is the case.

Note: This thread is 5087 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!