• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Yeah that is definitely enough I think.
    • His interviews on both Ezra Klein and Talking Politics are great overviews (some repetition, some differences with different interviewers). What I took was that yes Trump is the worst president in history and is personally responsible for 6 figures worth of dead Americans. But the problems that caused our embarrassingly disastrous response are much wider ranging. For example, the CDC went from career leaders to political leaders under Carter and Reagan – you can listen/read for the full story, which is too long for here – and atrophied from an agency capable of leading the nation through a health crisis to one that could only do academic style research. Lots of other angles. Sounds like a great book.
    • More than a few health policy experts were screaming at the government to do something in January/February and nothing. Also he talks about Bush's (Bush 43) plans to prepare for a pandemic post 9/11.
    • Looks like the new Drive Shack in Long Island will be ready soon, August is anticipated, it's way out there far from Manhattan, but 30 minutes east of Bethpage Black. Topgolf Long Island moving quickly toward possible August opening The nets are up at Topgolf Long Island, and the company's familiar graphics adorn the building's facade. New York's first location of the... I got nothing from official media sources on what's to become of the range that was at Randall's Island, a Drive Shack was supposed to be built, but even well before the pandemic, there were issues, I dunno what. I only have the tweet below, will have to take a bike ride by the range one day to see what's happening. I dunno how the tweeter below can call the golf center as it's been out of business for years, I guess he called a government office, I don't imagine NY would have a golf department for the island.  
    • I am 64 and just bought a set of G425 Ping Irons replacing my TM Speed blades. After getting used to the flatter lie I have found that they are easier to hit and have more distance. Definitely a larger sweet spot.   
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Billy B
      Billy B
      (42 years old)
    2. Golf hack
      Golf hack
      (61 years old)
    3. GrinderUK
      GrinderUK
      (61 years old)
    4. macuis
      macuis
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...