IGNORED

Cabin Fever

jamo
Note: This thread is 5182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No cabin fever here. Between hockey, snowmobiling and ice fishing I dont have time to get cabin fever. I actually find summer to be a lot more boring than winter. Mostly because other than golf, I dont really have any summer activities that Im all that passionate about. That and the the fact that I absolutely HATE hot, humid weather!

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Last week I went to Alabama for cabin fever cure. Played 2 rounds of golf. Links at Grand National and The Senator at Capital Hills. A good time.

The round at The Senator was unique. I walked and played as a single the. Started at noon 47* sunny and light wind. Perhaps 10 groups out on whole course. By the time I finished the 4th hole it was windy (2 to 3 club wind) and 42*. One the 11th the starter met me. He was in a covered cart and very reluctant to get out. He told me I had the course to myself as all other golfers and staff have gone home. I replied I had just taken off my wind shirt as I was getting a bit warm. He shook his head and laughed.

Had a reason to finish the 18. 3 birds matched with 3 bogeys and a bunch of pars.

Cant wait for spring!!!

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

Note: This thread is 5182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!