IGNORED

So Excited had to post...

Note: This thread is 4176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Found a great deal on a set of used once Ping Rapture V2s steel stiff 4 - SW locally for a GREAT Deal I will not mention....Picking it up tonight and heading straight to the domes...Seller has receipts to prove purchase from Golf galaxy for legit clubs...Can't wait to get them in my hands!

Congrats, I got my set of AP-2's from Golfsmith almost right after they had come out... they were returned by someone who wasn't ready for this type of club, a beginner i think. Got them for 550 for the set with PX 5.5 shafts in them... Not a scuff on any of the faces! I was as excited as you are now!

Enjoy the dome!

WOW I still can't believe I got them..Older guy bought them last year, finds out he needed back surgery and can no longer play the game..It was actually painful to see him walk around hobbling...But all in all it was a great deal. No scuffs, marks whatsoever..He hit them once at the range and that was it...I'm so excited words cant explain but take it to the course....

My bag is now complete!!! WOOT!

Note: This thread is 4176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!