IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

The Mandalorian was really good. If you like Westerns, definitely check it out.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The 2eps of The Mandalorian were solid. Looking forward to the next episode. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

That last Mandalorian episode was so good. Same for Watchmen. Second episode of His Dark Materials was a little confusing, will stick with it though. Man in the High Castle is here, but no time to watch it. Not even keeping up with The Good Place. Just too much.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

57 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I finished The Man In The High Castle yesterday.  The internetz doesn't like the ending, but it suits me fine.

Wow, that was fast.

Steve

7 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Wow, that was fast.

It actually came out a day early, thanks Amazon! 

And I've only had to work once in the last three days so that helped.

Corey

On 11/19/2019 at 12:46 AM, Warren Zevon said:

It actually came out a day early, thanks Amazon! 

And I've only had to work once in the last three days so that helped.

I'm gonna watch this as soon as I catch up with The Good Place, on episode 5 so far.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Looking forward to watching this:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Looking forward to watching this:

Forgot about the monopoly stuff, will have to put it on my radar as it should be a really good watch.

Gus
---------------

Latest season of The Expanse is really good. 

Steve

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Latest season of The Expanse is really good. 

The Secretary General lady absolutely cracks me up.  Especially in the first episode when she talks about Holden keeping it in his pants.  That was hilarious and brilliant. 

I really enjoy this show, but after four seasons I'm itching for some of the larger overall plot arcs to come to fruition.

Corey

9 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

The Secretary General lady absolutely cracks me up.  Especially in the first episode when she talks about Holden keeping it in his pants.  That was hilarious and brilliant. 

I really enjoy this show, but after four seasons I'm itching for some of the larger overall plot arcs to come to fruition.

It’s based on a book series, I believe the plan is for 9 books and they already wrote 8. The 9th is due next year. If the series gets to do all the books you’ll get the conclusions otherwise you can read it. 

Steve

• Administrator

I enjoyed — much more than I thought I would — The Morning Show. Good ending to the first season, too. It was not the smoothest start, but it was fine.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I've been enjoying The Mandalorian. It's kind of simple but entertaining.

Finally got around to the first episode of The Witcher. I've been looking forward to it for a while now and it didn't disappoint.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Pretty sure my wife and daughter will be spending much of the next few days watching the second season of You.

58 minutes ago, billchao said:

I've been enjoying The Mandalorian. It's kind of simple but entertaining.

Finally got around to the first episode of The Witcher. I've been looking forward to it for a while now and it didn't disappoint.

I finished The Witcher. Knew nothing about the books, the games. I enjoyed it although I was like, what the heck is going on? Debating whether to get Witcher 3 for the Switch.

Steve

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

I finished The Witcher. Knew nothing about the books, the games. I enjoyed it although I was like, what the heck is going on? Debating whether to get Witcher 3 for the Switch.

You should get it.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

13 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I finished The Witcher. Knew nothing about the books, the games. I enjoyed it although I was like, what the heck is going on?

Heh, after watching episode 4 I had to jump back to the menu to make sure I didn't mess up and miss an episode somewhere. 

I finished season 2 of Lost In Space yesterday.  If you enjoyed the first, this one should be right up your alley.

Corey