IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Breaking Bad was this early 90s TV series that was really good with tons of heartwarming moments:

They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Love me some family guy, low brow humor is my kind of humor.  Walking dead on amc is beyond addicting, also im almost ashamed to admit that duck dynasty is becoming one of my favorite shows.

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

How freaking good has WD been the last couple of weeks?!  The Governor is a bad #$%*er!!! g2_eek.gif

Meh. I'm just waiting for that guy to die and for the group to start moving again.

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Meh. I'm just waiting for that guy to die and for the group to start moving again.

Oh nooooooo - MERLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWD rules, The Grimm is also really good.    Duck Dynasty is hokey, but cracks me up ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Older Shows:

Any and All Star Trek

Knight Rider

Macguyver

A-Team

Seinfeld

Sopranos

Deadwood

Simpsons (up to 1999)

Family Guy (up to 2006)

New Shows:

Sons of Anarchy

Breaking Bad

Big Bang Theory

Archer

Pawn Stars

Fast & Loud

Wheeler Dealers

Top Gear

• 2 weeks later...

I've had it with The Walking Dead. This season had its moments - Morgan - but I quit TWD. I know it is getting high ratings, but I've been watching all these seasons hoping it would be as good as the 1st season, but it hasn't. The finale was disappointing despite the ending, which I've been wanting to happen for 2 seasons.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Originally Posted by nevets88

I've had it with The Walking Dead. This season had its moments - Morgan - but I quit TWD. I know it is getting high ratings, but I've been watching all these seasons hoping it would be as good as the 1st season, but it hasn't. The finale was disappointing despite the ending, which I've been wanting to happen for 2 seasons.

Spoiler Alert for DVR watchers!!!

Finale was very disappointing, I can't believe they left the Governor story line hanging.   I was enjoying this season until the mid-season break.  When the series resumed after New Years it felt like every episode dragged and never took off.   I know they fired the writers from this season so hopefully the new team will revive the show.

I don't understand why so much time was spent on the Andrea story arc when they ended up killing her in the finale.  I also couldn't believe how much time they had her waste talking when she knew he was going to turn into a walker.

My other biggest gripe is that that show isn't consistent within it's own world parameters and physics.  When Andrea's sister turned, it took almost a day for it to happen, while others seem to turn in hours or even minutes.  Some zombies appear slow, weak and stupid while others are almost over powering and quick.

I don't expect a show about zombies to be realistic but I do expect them to remain consistent within the framework of the world they created.

Joe Paradiso

I don't get the guys belly aching about TWD!?  The show has me hook, line and sinker!

To me... The Governor is one of the best characters/villains on TV.  And he could very well be one of the top villains ever on film?  Seriously, the dude is ruthless!  And I'm enjoying every second of it!!  Too bad the season is over... I can't wait to see what they do with Tyrese.  He said he is going to get to use the 'hammer' - just like the comics.  Which is going to be gruesome!  Bring on season 4.

Now I can't wait for Breaking Bad to start!!

Originally Posted by newtogolf

My other biggest gripe is that that show isn't consistent within it's own world parameters and physics.  When Andrea's sister turned, it took almost a day for it to happen, while others seem to turn in hours or even minutes.  Some zombies appear slow, weak and stupid while others are almost over powering and quick.

In the Season 1 finale, Dr. Jenner did say that the time table to turn was a few minutes to as long as 8 hours, but I see what you're saying. In Season 2 and 3, it seems it only took a few minutes. For example, Shane turned in two minutes or less once he died.

In a way, Andrea's death was a long time coming. I think they tried to show a little compassion for her in the end, but I didn't buy it. She kinda dragged on in Season 2 and 3 for me and was a little annoying.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

I don't get the guys belly aching about TWD!?  The show has me hook, line and sinker!   To me... The Governor is one of the best characters/villains on TV.  And he could very well be one of the top villains ever on film?  Seriously, the dude is ruthless!  And I'm enjoying every second of it!!  Too bad the season is over... I can't wait to see what they do with Tyrese.  He said he is going to get to use the 'hammer' - just like the comics.  Which is going to be gruesome!  Bring on season 4. Now I can't wait for Breaking Bad to start!!

Sorry beach, I'm with the bellyachers too. Way too much human on human fighting and not enough banding together trying to find a way to survive the zombies. The zombies weren't even relevant this half season. The governor is way too comic booky and stereotypical villainish to be believable. And enough with the stupid prison already ... Go somewhere else! Ill definitely watch next season but only in the hopes that things will change. The new show runner is the guy who wrote the "sophie in the barn" episode - which I think was the best of the series by far - so hopefully things will improve.

I gotta say the season finale pissed me off too.  First of all you mean to tell me after the governor went all ape and killed almost his entire town Martinez and the other dude just hopped in the truck with him??? Also Rick deciding to turn the prison into a nursing home didn't sit too well with me either.  Hopefully the next season is much better

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

Originally Posted by tmf9

First of all you mean to tell me after the governor went all ape  and killed almost his entire town Martinez and the other dude just hopped in the truck with him???

Exactly!!!!!!  Totally unrealistic!  (And yes, I get the irony of calling something unrealistic in the midst of a show about a zombie apocalypse)

That only ends one of two ways ... since he's already snapped, he shoots them both as well, or they follow their instincts and shoot him first.  You mean to tell me that neither of those guys were friends with any of the people he shot?  They didn't care about any of them?  No way.

I'm hooked on Vikings right now. Great story with great characters.

Game of Thrones is also really cool to watch, even though I find myself having to rewatch episodes because there's always so much going on.

I'm also really looking forward to the start of Mad Men & Hell On Wheels.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

I'm hooked on Vikings right now. Great story with great characters. Game of Thrones is also really cool to watch, even though I find myself having to rewatch episodes because there's always so much going on. :8)

I read the books and I rewatch. It really helps to use the wiki or iOS app to remember what happened.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

The Americans. This show is just killing it. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/68268/] [/URL]

No one else has responded to your two posts about The Americans, but I just started watching it yesterday and holy crap is this an awesome show. Already through the first 8 of 9 episodes so far. So good. And to continue my "jamo's Make Everyone Else Feel Old Tour," the Berlin Wall fell three-ish years before I was born. :-)

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

No one else has responded to your two posts about The Americans, but I just started watching it yesterday and holy crap is this an awesome show. Already through the first 8 of 9 episodes so far. So good.

And to continue my "jamo's Make Everyone Else Feel Old Tour," the Berlin Wall fell three-ish years before I was born.

The female characters are well written which added to my disliking of TWD. They don't make silly decisions or do things that just don't make sense and are very shrewd.

I feel even older that I feel weird seeing John-Boy from The Waltons as FBI honcho and you've probably have no idea.

Probably even older that I have no idea who Felicity is.

Steve