IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Almost done w/ House of Cards S2, one episode to go. It's like a pulp political suspense page turner, transferred to TV. The West Wing and Borgen are still my political drama favorites by a wide margin, but HoC is worth watching. Noticed Bates Hotel is on Netflix now. And Rubicon on Amazon Prime.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just watched the first episode of Suits, shows promise.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Just watched the first episode of Suits, shows promise. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/92333/] [/URL]

agreed. Just finished the first season, a nice change up from the usual. It's funny and interesting

Just finished first two seasons of Luther on Netflix, liked it a lot.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

I'm finally caught up on TD. As awesome as last episode was, I was more impressed by the six minute ending to the previous weeks episode. That must have been a bitch of scene to plan out. I'm getting a serious LOST vibe from this show right now. Where there are some clues dropped, but we still don't really know how it's going to play out. Very impressive, indeed.

Corey

Been watching Vikings on History Online.

Good show!

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the first 2 Seasons of "Hell On Wheels"..........awesome presentation of the battle to build the Railroad across the West.

It is available on Netflix..

Big Bang Theory & Family Guy are the only shows I currently watch - I'm not a big network-series guy.

Almost anything on NATGEO / HISTORY / MILITARTY / #anyinformativeprogramming - I will watch

Can't go wrong with Saved by the Bell reruns either ... I'm 29 so that's what I grew up on ...

Rob

I'm finally caught up on TD. As awesome as last episode was, I was more impressed by the six minute ending to the previous weeks episode. That must have been a bitch of scene to plan out.

I'm getting a serious LOST vibe from this show right now. Where there are some clues dropped, but we still don't really know how it's going to play out. Very impressive, indeed.

3 timelines - 95, 02 and 12. I'm wondering if TD is going to go mystical on us.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

3 timelines - 95, 02 and 12. I'm wondering if TD is going to go mystical on us.

It seems like the answer is going to be a conspiracy. The "Cohle as murder" answer is a bit too obvious, but he's got to be deep in it somehow. Also, The Americans returned last night, and remains awesome. More male rear nudity than I was hoping for though.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Been watching Vikings on History Online.

Good show!

Vikings season two starts tonight!  Great show.  Tuck the younger kids in bed before it comes on though!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Vikings season two starts tonight!  Great show.  Tuck the younger kids in bed before it comes on though!

Did you ever watch the Spartacus series David?

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Also, The Americans returned last night, and remains awesome. More male rear nudity than I was hoping for though.

More Keri Russell please:

Steve

Did you ever watch the Spartacus series David?

I've seen bits and pieces in reruns, but missed it the first time around.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Don't know much about living in Portland, but the quirky Portlandia is so funny.

Steve

Golfing with a gun holster behind right hip on True Detective.

Steve

Shameless US version william h macy as a deginerate drunk dad and all the wild chaos the gallagher family goes through great comedy!! Also im a huge supernatural fan sometimes i think im a closey demon hunter haha And of course walking dead those are my 3 shows im watching every week currently