IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Almost caught up with Fortitude and wow, this is getting to be a ****ed up, bizzare show. Cool seeing all these American, UK and European actors thrown together. Learning about what it's like to live in super cold climates among other things. The Americans and Better Call Saul chugging along swimmingly, as far as compelling drama goes.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great episode of The Walking Dead tonight. I'm amazed as to how the residents of Alexandria have survived so long, even with their wall.

Corey

Better Call Saul is standing up well. The Kettlemans are a hoot, particularly the Mrs.

Hard to quote in writing but my favorite from last night was:

"Mrs. Kettleman, I realize that even on a good day you and logic are [makes sound effect and holds fingers far apart]" :-P

Hard to quote in writing but my favorite from last night was:

"Mrs. Kettleman, I realize that even on a good day you and logic are [makes sound effect and holds fingers far apart]"

Jimmy to Mrs. Kettleman:

“You, you’ll probably wind up running your own gang.”

Bill M

Better Call Saul is standing up well. The Kettlemans are a hoot, particularly the Mrs.

Also, Mike's devious trick w/uv light to find the stash was pretty clever.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Three *******s have already spoiled The Jinx for me, and yet, i binge on.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

So what happened to Game of Thrones? I miss the Mother of Dragons.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

It airs mid-April. I'm excited for this seasons GOT. I look forward to HBO streamlining GRRMs bloated mess of a story. I found his last book in the series hard to finish. And damn what a great episode of the Flash tonight! This show is leaps and bounds ahead of Arrow.

Corey

Netflix's Bloodline with Coach Taylor from FNL is available. Key West is so beautiful. Family drama, 1st episode holding back on secrets, looks like big brother has something over little bro. Not curious enough to binge, even with the cliff hanger ep 1 ending, but will take this in slowly.

Steve

Last Man on Earth - what the heck is this doing on Fox? It's something you'd expect to see on FX or maybe even HBO. Anyways, it's the eccentric part of it I like. Interesting premise too, nothing like this ever done. Weird seeing January Jones not being an uptight spiteful child. Almost opposite the type. Makes me think of another show, Dag, a Swedish comedy featuring an agoraphobic marriage counselor, a guy who wishes he's the last man on earth.

Steve

I kinda got out of GoT after season 2. Have them all Sky +'d though. Currently watching Fortitude on Sky Atlantic and that is very very good. Not for the squeemish though.

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Better Call Saul takes a dark turn. Et tu, Chuck?

Mike, as usual, is great. He's headed for an Emmy.

Bill M

Better Call Saul takes a dark turn. Et tu, Chuck?

Mike, as usual, is great. He's headed for an Emmy.

Great discussion on latest pimento, the caviar of the south, episode. I really enjoyed Mike's little escapade, it's weird not hearing Kerry Condon's (Mike's DIL) Irish accent. Ignacio/Nacho is Vic in Orphan Black, which is airing soon. The building in the background during the garage scene - that's where Walter got Gus? That garage scene was so awesome. I keep doubting this show - how do they come up with material - but Gilligan has proven me very wrong every time. Chuck, you are a first class dbag.

Steve

The Americans

Just... Wow...

Steve

The Americans [SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Just... Wow...[/SPOILER]

Indeed.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator

Indeed.

I'm about three episodes behind. Time to catch up it seems.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets