IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

If you like totally weird pointless stuff, it should be right up your alley. I like a good hacker flick, but… I wasted eight hours watching that one.

Yeah, this is my feelings on it too. A lot of posturing about big ideas, not a lot of substance to back it up.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Speaking of lack of substance, I started watching Scream on Netflix.  It's shallow, but somewhat entertaining.  I'm more excited the Flash starts again next week.  

Corey

(edited)

The Leftovers was a total puzzle last night. Still trying to make sense of it, apparently this is all going somewhere and will be explained.

http://www.vulture.com/2015/10/leftovers-mysteries-religion-reza-aslan.html

The bird, the goat, the opening, the fortune teller, the cricket, the earthquake, the pie, the letter addressed to Syndey. 

Edited by nevets88

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Second episode of The Leftovers was really good. This season is shaping up to be something that could be amazing. First season, I was curious and it was depressing, but such a novelty.

http://www.pajiba.com/the_leftovers/the-leftovers-25-unanswered-questions-after-the-second-season-premiere.php

Also watching the second season of Les Revenants. Am also getting a whole bunch of WTFness there too. Love it. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Steve

Enjoyed the latest season of Longmire.

Thought the show tried to squeeze in a little too much towards the end. Loved Gab turned into a hawk explanation, Nighthorse as philanthropist in a Prada suit is abrupt, no explanation for change of heart, conflicted w/Cady taking money from Jacob for rez legal defense, wish Henry got even w/Malachi. Lots more to digest. Loved that each episode was an hour straight through as opposed to 40 dictated by commercials.

As far as I'm concerned, Longmire is the best thing going. 

The Leftovers, aka W... T... F...

Another good episode and two characters I wasn't so enamored of. 

Steve

American Horror Story : Freak Show

Longmire

Izombie

The Bridge

Still waiting for Grimm and Z Nation.

Only watch Netflix and Hulu.

Brian   

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen Colbert Asks Donald To Put His Millions Where His Mouth Is

Steve

My So-Called Life - blast from my childhood, my wife got me the box set dvd, we spent most of the weekend watching all sorts of teen angst and marital rockiness.  good stuff

Colin P.

Blue Bloods

Law and order

Big Bang Theory

Seinfeld

Rules of Engagement

According to Jim

Frasier

King of Queens

Andy of Mayberry

Leave it to Beaver

Pawn Stars

Antique Road Show

Person of Interest

Edited by 9wood

Favorite Current Shows: Pawn Stars, The Big Bang Theory, Bones, South Park, Family Guy, Let's Make A Deal, The Price Is Right

Favorite Past Shows: MacGyver, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, Stargate SG-1, CSI, Saturday Night Live (I know its still on but I can't watch it now), Headbanger's Ball, Beavis and Butt-head, Garfield and Friends, Guiding Light, As The World Turns, (I hate The Young and The Restless, and The Bold and the Beautiful, Can't stand General Hospital or All My Children), Press Your Luck, $ale of the Century (which I actually own the board game to), Match Game, Scrabble (1984-90), Supermarket Sweep, and of course the one game show that needs to come back... Double Dare. 

Don't get me started on Nickelodeon, its turning to shit, like MTV, the new owners don't know what a kids show is and what  isn't... If I had money, I'd buy the rights up and just run it in Syndication... I hate what Nickelodeon has done to itself... And I used to watch it religiously every day... No its crap.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Enjoying The Last Kingdom. The English blood but raised with Danes is a great parallel to the second generation born in the US, UK, etc... today. Plus a your religion vs my religion angle too. No dragons, no magic, no smoke baby. Couldn't get into Vikings and this one is only 8 episodes.

Steve

• Administrator

Watched the first two episodes of The Man in the High Castle. I'm intrigued enough to want to continue (November 20th, I think all episodes come out then).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The Factor - Bill O'Reilly - I never miss it.

Alaska The Last Frontier - Interested in family plot but scenery is big draw.

Person of Interest - Last year for this one WHEN the season finally begins.  I love the concept and wish the show would get renewed. 

Darrell Butler

Coach (me) to player, "Hey, what percentage of putts left short never go in?"  Player, "Coach, 100% of putts left short never go in."  Coach (me), "Exactly."  Player, "Coach what percentage of putts that go long never go in."  LOL!

Walking Dead is really good so far this year. The last episode with Morgan and his backstory was one of the best IMO.

Also enjoying The Affair on Showtime.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

13 hours ago, iacas said:

Watched the first two episodes of The Man in the High Castle. I'm intrigued enough to want to continue (November 20th, I think all episodes come out then).

I'm looking forward to this. The opening sequence is so creepy as are all the Vichy like but US instead of France depictions. 

Steve