IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

6 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

Netflix dropped The Haunting Of Hill House this week.  I’m on the fourth episode, and am in love with it so far.  

Its creepy AF, but it’s setting up what’s hopefully a really great story.  I’ll save my score for the series when I’m done with the binge.  

Yeah? That’s on my list being a horror junkie. I just finished ‘Creeped Out’ first season. Not quite the production of ‘Black Mirror’ but definitely enjoyed many of the stories. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Maniac on Netflix has been good, reminds me of the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Finished two seasons of Ozarks, it's dark but I enjoyed it.

Sunny in Philadelphia has been hilarious.

Hoping The Good Place gets better, kind of a dull first couple episodes.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, mvmac said:

Hoping The Good Place gets better, kind of a dull first couple episodes.

Yeah. But it's got a long leash for me…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

22 minutes ago, iacas said:

Yeah. But it's got a long leash for me…

👍

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

4 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Yeah? That’s on my list being a horror junkie. I just finished ‘Creeped Out’ first season. Not quite the production of ‘Black Mirror’ but definitely enjoyed many of the stories. 

I’m not a horror fan.  At all.  And this one doesn’t have tons of jump scares, like maybe three or four per episode, tops.  It does, however, have some great storytelling and an interesting plot.   Add in some great character development, and some really good performances.  

I’m done up to episode 8.  This has been one of the few shows I haven’t wanted to stop watching, although I do, just to save my own sanity.  

Corey

• Administrator

"If it's easier, you can just put it on a GameStop gift card."

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The Haunting Of Hill House  Missed Eagle putt for birdie. I'm not the hugest horror fan, but there was a few moments that nearly made me crap my pants.

Great story that takes place over two time periods about a family and a haunted house.  Excellent performances, an interesting story and a solid conclusion.  If you're not wanting to commit to another mediocre show that you don't know how it will end up, this could be the one for you.  Ten episodes, and over.

Corey

The Good Place has been odd this season.  I still watch as it is a good show but curious where it is going?!?!?!?!?

Watched the last 2 Magnum PI's.  Not too bad so far.  Tough to get use to Higgins as a woman.

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

The last episode of The Good Place was good. 

I like the new Doctor, but Doctor Who, the new season, a little lukewarm to it so far, but can see it has a lot of potential.

Bodyguard, which I guess I already mentioned, I saw before it gets to Netflix, has some action scenes that are riveting.

Finally finished Man In the High Castle, we finally got a more sci fi component to it.

Still have a lot of unfinished to watch, The Deuce, Sharp Objects, that Stephen King Hulu show, etc...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

48 minutes ago, Vinny Cap said:

The Good Place has been odd this season.  I still watch as it is a good show but curious where it is going?!?!?!?!?

not exactly sure where they have been going so far this season with that show. but i always watch the show. haven't missed a episode yet.  

NBC did pick up Brooklyn 99 after Fox cancelled the show following season 5, so im looking foward to that show coming back in early 2019. the first five seaons are absolutely great.

:tmade: M9.5* Kuro Kage Stiff
:nike: VR Pro 3 Wood 15* Project X 6.0
:nike: VR Pro 3 Iron Project X Rifle 6.0
:tmade: M4 4-6 Project X Rifle 6.0, M4 7-GW KBS Max 85
:cleveland: RTX-3 56* & 60*

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Finally finished Man In the High Castle, we finally got a more sci fi component to it.

Still have a lot of unfinished to watch, The Deuce, Sharp Objects, that Stephen King Hulu show, etc...

I really liked how MITHC set up some ground rules for alternate world travel.  Silly Germans, they’re setting themselves up for failure.  

I’m halfway through Castle Rock.  It’s interesting, but I’m not really sure if it’s doing it for me.  Huge fan of Scott Glenn, tho.  

Corey

I've been watching The Purge (the TV show) on USA. It's not bad. Solid background material. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

1 hour ago, jamo said:

I've been watching The Purge (the TV show) on USA. It's not bad. Solid background material. 

I agree. The TV series has been good so far. Only 2 episodes left.

-Jimmy

:nike: VR_S Covert 2.0 Driver, 3W
:pxg: 0311 X (3), 0311 XF (4-6), 0311 (7-PW, 52/56/60)
:titleist: 2016 Scotty Cameron Newport Select Putter

"That tiger ain't go crazy; that tiger went tiger!" - Chris Rock

8 minutes ago, jimnm said:

I agree. The TV series has been good so far. Only 2 episodes left.

You can kind of see the bizarre places where the show falls flat though. Like, in second most recent episode ... let's say for spoiler's sake someone in stabbed in the neck inside a house, and one of the main characters starts cleaning the blood-stained carpet, which is insane because a) it's still purge night! and b) it's an area rug!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• 2 weeks later...

Almost done with 1st episode of new House of Cards. I don't think I'm gonna finish it.

Steve

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Almost done with 1st episode of new House of Cards. I don't think I'm gonna finish it.

I'm on episode 4.

Started tne haunting of hill house. Im not good with horrors so i was petrified but it is very good so far. Quite a good story to go along with the supernatural element. Very scary imo. 

Have been looking forward to this for awhile, finally starts tonight.

Steve