IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

Finished The Bureau in like 3 weeks. Amazing French spy show. Better than Homeland, Counterpart, all of them. 

New Mythic Quest episode was fun. 

Not crazy about first episode of Mosquito Coast. 

Oh yeah, finished the second season of For All Mankind. Wasn’t crazy about a couple of storylines but it was interesting seeing the moon base story play out. 

4 episodes in on Warrior and it’s pretty good. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea, in the novel they are slow zombies. A ton of fans of WWZ are having a huge problem with this change; however, nothing churns my stomach more than a group of fast zombies coming at me at full spee

Ahh! We're fixed now. :-P For all you crazy people who haven't seen it yet.[/quote] Jamo is to Jesse Pinkman as Erik is to Walter White :-P Tiger is Gus Fring. Hank is Dave Wedzik. Mvmac is Gomey.

LOL

Posted Images

I’m actually enjoying the animated series Invincible. Pretty gory but being a cartoon makes it less jolting. Good story line and characters. Looking forward to seasons 2 and 3.

10 hours ago, Vinsk said:

I’m actually enjoying the animated series Invincible. Pretty gory but being a cartoon makes it less jolting. Good story line and characters. Looking forward to seasons 2 and 3.

That first episode absolutely blew me away with its epilogue.  It's been a wild ride, that's for sure. 

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

That first episode absolutely blew me away with its epilogue.  It's been a wild ride, that's for sure. 

Oh yeah! They didn’t waste any time on that one for sure. I figured a one and done with this then I got hooked….lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 9:22 AM, Vinsk said:

Oh, is that based on the comic?   The comic was awesome.   I dropped off with that way too soon.

The Queens Gambit has been my favorite this year.  Although I’ve been watching the Brokenwood Mysteries for some quirky milder mysteries when I get a chance.

11 minutes ago, imsys0042 said:

Oh, is that based on the comic?   The comic was awesome.   I dropped off with that way too soon.

The Queens Gambit has been my favorite this year.  Although I’ve been watching the Brokenwood Mysteries for some quirky milder mysteries when I get a chance.

I haven’t read the comic but yes I’ve read it’s off the comic series. 

1 minute ago, Vinsk said:

I haven’t read the comic but yes I’ve read it’s off the comic series. 

Well now I have to look it up.   The writer for Invincible, the comic, is really, really good.   I didn’t know they had a TV show.   Awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 10:21 PM, iacas said:

Ted Lasso > Mythic Quest

You just feel so great after watching Ted Lasso. You don't feel great after watching Mythic Quest. You're entertained, and it's funny, but it doesn't make you want to be a better human being.

Totally agree about Ted Lasso.  It is just so damn life affirming.  I've really tried to incorporate his attitude into my daily life, and as corny as it may sound, it really had an impact on me as a teacher this year.

I’ve been watching a lot of Eureka . Yes I know it’s old, however, I haven’t seen it in a while so I’ve been rewatching.

I know I'm a year or so behind, but I'm finally watching In The Dark I'll Be Gone.  Fantastic series so far with another two episodes to go.  I hear the just released an epilogue episode this week.

Mare of Easttown was really good. The two Mythic Quest bottle episodes with the writers I'd argue are even better than that bottle episode Dark Quiet Death in the first season. New season of Lupin, halfway through, resolved the season 1 cliffhanger pretty well. Sweet Tooth was surprisingly good as well. Kind of The Road meets Paddington Bear.

This scene in Mythic Quest is funny. Doesn't spoil any of the main plotlines.

(edited)

* Forged in Fire

* Airline Disasters

* Last man standing 

* Blacklist

* WWE (edit) 

Edited by Billy Z