IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

12 hours ago, iacas said:

The Good Place season 2 starts in about four minutes! :-)

Well that happened quickly.

You're not a soup!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

YES!!!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I enjoyed the new Star Trek. It has its faults, I'm a little worn by yet another conflict with the Klingons and so much of blowing up ships, but I get they're setting up the table, looking forward to seeing more.

Steve

• Administrator

Kevin Can Wait is off the Series Pass after they ditched Erinn Hayes.

That was easy. One less background noise show to barely watch during evening work time. :-)

Erinn was the only funny thing on that show. Chale? Please.

Kevin James? Ugh.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm watching Manhunt: Unabomber on Netflix. It's based on the true events leading up to the capture of Ted Kaczinski told by James Fitzgerald the FBI profiler who played a major role in his capture. Fitzgerald is played by Sam Worthington who does a good job. I read an article about the series and Fitzgerald said its about 80% accurate which for Hollywood is almost unheard of.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

The Good Place outdid itself tonight.  So funny. 

Steve

Star Trek third episode was very good. A little surreal to have well made Star Trek back.

Steve

Almost caught up with Halt and Catch Fire. What a great show, the character arcs and the soundtrack.

Steve

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Almost caught up with Halt and Catch Fire. What a great show, the character arcs and the soundtrack.

Oh. Episode 7 in season 4 ends interestingly.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

14 hours ago, iacas said:

Oh. Episode 7 in season 4 ends interestingly.

Spoiler

Spoiler

RIP Gordo

Steve

Watched the first episode of the new season for Curb Your Enthusiasm yesterday. Still just as good as it ever was. I can't believe they ever stopped making it. 

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Top of the Lake China Girl has some damn fine acting. Moss kills it. Kidman sans fake accent. Brienne of Tarth can do comedy. 

Steve

The Rick & Morty Szechuan sauce debacle is insane.

Steve

• Administrator
2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

The Rick & Morty Szechuan sauce debacle is insane.

Huh?

11 hours ago, iacas said:

Huh?

Bizarre. OMG this made the NY Times. Oi.

McDonald’s was skewered on social media by frustrated customers who had hoped to score some of its limited edition Szechuan sauce but were instead turned away and left empty-handed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/us/mcdonalds-szechuan-sauce.html

Steve

Because of a tv show

Steve

I did a rewatch of Stranger Things in anticipation of season two dropping in a few weeks.   I think I appreciated it more the second time around.  

I started watching Mindhunter on Netflix.  Two episodes in and I’m kind of intrigued.  Episode three, holy snap!  Anna Torv!

Corey