cignatz21

Favorite TV Show(s)

1,898 posts / 122979 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I enjoyed the new Star Trek. It has its faults, I'm a little worn by yet another conflict with the Klingons and so much of blowing up ships, but I get they're setting up the table, looking forward to seeing more.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Kevin Can Wait is off the Series Pass after they ditched Erinn Hayes.

That was easy. One less background noise show to barely watch during evening work time. :-)

Erinn was the only funny thing on that show. Chale? Please.

Kevin James? Ugh.

I'm watching Manhunt: Unabomber on Netflix. It's based on the true events leading up to the capture of Ted Kaczinski told by James Fitzgerald the FBI profiler who played a major role in his capture. Fitzgerald is played by Sam Worthington who does a good job. I read an article about the series and Fitzgerald said its about 80% accurate which for Hollywood is almost unheard of.

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Almost caught up with Halt and Catch Fire. What a great show, the character arcs and the soundtrack.

Oh. Episode 7 in season 4 ends interestingly.

Watched the first episode of the new season for Curb Your Enthusiasm yesterday. Still just as good as it ever was. I can't believe they ever stopped making it. 

Top of the Lake China Girl has some damn fine acting. Moss kills it. Kidman sans fake accent. Brienne of Tarth can do comedy. 

11 hours ago, iacas said:

Huh?

Bizarre. OMG this made the NY Times. Oi.

McDonald’s was skewered on social media by frustrated customers who had hoped to score some of its limited edition Szechuan sauce but were instead turned away and left empty-handed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/us/mcdonalds-szechuan-sauce.html

I did a rewatch of Stranger Things in anticipation of season two dropping in a few weeks.   I think I appreciated it more the second time around.  

I started watching Mindhunter on Netflix.  Two episodes in and I’m kind of intrigued.  Episode three, holy snap!  Anna Torv!