IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

I am watching Rules of Engagement now. It is ok. 3 seasons in. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

• Administrator

My wife and I started watching the series "Zach Morris is Trash" on Amazon.

****ing hilarious! We laughed for about 20 minutes straight.

https://www.avclub.com/a-brief-history-of-zack-morris-being-a-complete-piece-o-1822113473

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We watched the first season of Netflix' Dark, a German sci-fi/thriller/drama. Really good show, very refreshing to watch a show with something other than English-speaking characters. Some have drawn parallels to Stranger Things, but this is a much darker and rougher show, whereas Stranger Things is more suited for younger viewing audiences.

Also watched all three seasons of Fargo. Great series! I rate the seasons 2>1>3.

Edited by Zeph

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

4 hours ago, Zeph said:

We watched the first season of Netflix' Dark, a German sci-fi/thriller/drama. Really good show, very refreshing to watch a show with something other than English-speaking characters. Some have drawn parallels to Stranger Things, but this is a much darker and rougher show, whereas Stranger Things is more suited for younger viewing audiences.

I love this show. So good. @Zeph, did you watch Babylon Berlin?

Lost in Space! Alma Garrett, Captain Flynt, Parker Posey. TAKE MY MONEY!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

23 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I love this show. So good. @Zeph, did you watch Babylon Berlin?

Nope, but I'll keep an eye out for it. It's not on our Netflix, but will air on a Norwegian channel this year. Thanks!

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Hans Zimmer Prague concert is on US Netflix. So many movies I didn't realize he scored. 

Steve

DANGER WILL ROBINSON

Only just started watching The Same Sky on Netflix, but pretty good so far. Have been listening to a lot of German lately - Dark, Babylon Berlin, now this.

Also watching this Spanish show - El Ministerio del Tiempo - Ministry of Time, yes a time travel show.

Steve

I finally made it through the ten episode run of Westworld.  I've been trying to finish this since GOT wrapped up for the season, and man, as much as I enjoyed it, it really was a chore.  I fell asleep at least half a dozen times during the first season.  There was some nice twists and reveals for the last few episodes, and I'm hoping the second season comes out soon.

I just started watching Counterpart on Amazon Prime.  First episode was decent, although now whenever I hear parallel world my mind always drifts to memories of Fringe....

And I know it's a kids show, but Star Wars Rebels ended its four year run this week.  Of course, DIsney XD in Canada is like a week behind so I have to stay out of any threads pertaining to it and avoid any spoilers.  For those of you who enjoy the SW universe, this is a solid find once you get past the first season.

Corey

• 2 weeks later...

Steve

I just added Collateral to my to-watch list.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved this show, one of my favorites back in the 80s.

Steve

Killing Eve is sooooo good. 

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the ten episode season of Lost In Space today.  I’m giving it a par.

This show may skew slightly towards the teen market a little more than I’d like, but I’d totally be down with watching a second season.  

Corey

Halfway through Hulu's The Looming Tower. Was hesitant to watch it because it dredges up bad memories, but this is history you don't want to forget. The book it's based on is very good. Some parts of the show a little over the top, but that's tv. Some very good veteran actors in it. Definitely worth a watch if the memory of the event is fading from your memory.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

I'm watching Evil Genius on Netflix.  It's a four part documentary about a very, very bizarre murder mystery.  One of the main culprits takes batshit crazy to a whole new level.  An easy birdie.

Corey

On 4/18/2018 at 2:36 AM, Warren Zevon said:

I finished the ten episode season of Lost In Space today.  I’m giving it a par.

Wife and I are watching this.  As a huge fan of the original as a kid I enjoy the parallels, but am equally frustrated by some of the ridiculousness.  Without giving anything away, in what world would Parker Posey's character Dr. Smith not have been called out for all of the obvious crap she pulls. The mom is also pretty annoying.  I have to keep reminding myself that this is the first season and they have limited time to set up all of the relevant characters ... Still fun to watch, and agree with the par rating. I have high hopes for the next season.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

I'm watching Evil Genius on Netflix.  It's a four part documentary about a very, very bizarre murder mystery.  One of the main culprits takes batshit crazy to a whole new level.  An easy birdie.

Lived through it… Was a big deal in Erie in, what, 2003? I'll be watching this show soon as well.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets