IGNORED

Honda Classic

Alex B
Note: This thread is 5160 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

AK and Camilo with the lead after 36. I've seen this before, but I don't think Hunter Mahan will win this week, too.

Wise comments aside, I'd love to see one of those two win this week, and both win this season.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Would you be interested in a small wager?

you still there? :)

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Graeme McDowell calling the penalty on himself on the 18th for "grounding" the club on the water ... Respect of the game and your fellow players is one of the reasons I love this game!

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

Graeme McDowell calling the penalty on himself on the 18th for "grounding" the club on the water ... Respect of the game and your fellow players is one of the reasons I love this game!

Respect for HDTV and people with telephones? [homage to Craig Stadler]

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Respect for HDTV and people with telephones? [homage to Craig Stadler]

Yeah, now days it is tough to get away with much. I wonder what he would have done if there had been no camera on him? I'm not questioning his integrity, just wondered.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

you still there? :)

I've been playing golf!

What was I thinking? I was thinking it would b a bit risky!! Then he plays a blinder on Friday and pulls into equal lead. Still, I'm the one who opened my mouth, so must stick with it! I dunno - a pos/neg rep? If we're allowed?

AK and Camilo: a few of my faves, so this should be an awesome weekend. i'm going with camilo for the win, although his usual pattern is starting off hot and then slowly lose it on the weekends, its always been his turnout. hopefully he'll keep his strong scoring

Weapons of Choice:

Driver: HiBore XL
Woods: 3 & 5 Power Play Caman's
Irons: Rac'sWedges: Professional Open Series 690 52 & 60 degreePutter: Crimson Series 550Bag: Stand BagGlove: MLBall: JUICE

and the first mistake is made, AK with a double on 6, hope he can hold it together and not have another bad round when in contention

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

AK's got it back to even par on the day with the Bear Trap yet to conquer, but it's looking more and more like Villegas won't be stopped this weekend.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

arghh, gets it back to even for the day then follows with back to back bogeys

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

arghh, gets it back to even for the day then follows with back to back bogeys

Finishes with 3, compared to CV's playing the same holes in 1 under. Remember when Camilo was known as Jueves, for always playing well on Thursday (and not so well after)? If AK were a foreign player, we'd have to give him a nickname that meant "not on Saturday" after today and last week.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Villigas might pull this one off....hope he gets it done. Great to see VJ in the hunt again.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

this is getting too predictable now, AK's last 3 stroke play tournaments he's shot 71-66-69- 78 (NT Open), 66-65- 76 -67 (WM Open) and this week 68-64- 73

he really does need to sort out his play at the weekends and quickly, at least this time he's had his bad round for the week and is not completely out of it

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

And I picked THIS week to swith CV out and put AK in on my Fantasy team .... Figures ...

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

well, this is over

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

congrats Camilo, tried your best to make the tournament interesting but had it in the bag all the way through, turning into a very consistant player!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

congrats Camilo, tried your best to make the tournament interesting but had it in the bag all the way through, turning into a very consistant player!

For sure, and I think AK needs to take a page out of Camillo's book.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Note: This thread is 5160 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!