IGNORED

Hello from Ma.

muzz
Note: This thread is 3740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey folks, just joined here and figured I'd stop in and give a wave to the crew.
I live in Easton, Ma, and I try to golf at least once a week....maybe one of these days I'll actually become a member of a course.

Hello muzz from Easton. I'm in the western part of the state in the Berkshires.
Have you played Southers Marsh? I played a charity tournement there last fall. I left a lot of balls in those cranberry bogs.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Gretings from Ct. And yes, the snow will eventally go away...

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

Hello from Massachusetts also!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello muzz from Easton. I'm in the western part of the state in the Berkshires.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

BB- Never played Southers, a buddy of mine has during a Tournament, and said it's not too bad for a short course. Hazard- Do you have a bald head " More flags! More Fun! Eighteen Flags!!!!" LMAO jamo- Nice shootin' in Newton. :thumbsup:

Hey folks, just joined here and figured I'd stop in and give a wave to the crew.

Welcome Muzz, I'm also from MA. Originally from West Roxbury, but live down on the south shore now. I play at the Harmon Club in Rockland.

Driver: Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5* , Aldila RIP’d stiff shaft (60g).

Ping G10 15* Hybrid
Callaway Heavan Wood 19* Hybrid
Putter: T-Line XXIV Tommy Armour

Ping i/3 Irons green dot
Cleveland 60* Lob wedge, Ping 56* Sand wedge, Nike SV Tour Black Satin 52* wedge, Ping 48* wedge.

Ball: TaylorMade

Hey James- another Ma golfer!

Never played the Harmon Club course, played Rockland once, IIRC it had some tough par 3's.
A guy from WRX plays at the Harmon course as well.

Hey Muzz-I live in Easton myself. Nice that we get Joe & Leigh's right in town for equipment. Where do you play?

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Hey Muzz.
I'm (sort of) in your neck of the woods, over in Norwood. I used to work in Foxboro and have played many a quick 9 after work at Willowdale. Actually, the picture I use for my avatar was taken at the tee of Willowdale #4 .

Three lousy shots and one brilliant shot can still make par...

Hey Muzz-I live in Easton myself. Nice that we get Joe & Leigh's right in town for equipment. Where do you play?

Hey Bo, I live 5 minutes from Pine Oaks and I used to play there alot years ago, don't play it that much anymore because of it only being 9 holes, I was considering joining a league there last year.....was looking for a good deal on a membership somewhere this year, but it looks like that isn't gonna happen.....

I go into J+L's a few times a year at least, including last weekend...was looking for a good deal on some shoes, walked out empty handed this time! I almost called Easton Today to try and get out as a single! I play....... Mostly: Easton DW Olde Scotland links Poquoy Ridder Pine Oaks Juniper Hill(work) Less often: Atlantic River Bend Acushnet River (just found it last year- great deal- this will move up) Pine Hills(once last year- planning this year) White Cliffs (1st time last yr) Stowe(work) Indian meadows(work) Brook Meadow(work)
Hey Muzz.

I used to play Willowdale years ago with the GF before she stopped playing, I'd be up for a quick 9 there this summer after work if you still make it down this way.

Welcome to The Sand Trap, muzz!

Thanks Da !

sup bogey, pretty soon we'll all be in FULL swing!!

• 1 month later...
South of the Mass Pike checking in. Last year I floated the idea in this forum board of a regional Sand Trap Invitational , and it got some favorable feedback (but, it was later in the season, and the logistical permutations made heads explode). Anyway, it looks like we have a good MA/NE crowd in the house, so maybe we set up a little something in a central location? Just floatin' it out there - thoughts?

I'm up for an outing with nearby folks from the forum, we have plenty of time but I suggest we try and get the discussion started so that we have plenty of time to discuss where and when.....
Everyone that wants a cart raise their hand!!!!!!!!!

muzz raises his hand, not in shame mind you, but he was just scratching under his arm...........

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone, Plaistow NH here. I play mostly down the street from my house at Granite Fields, but sometimes in Dracut, Tewksbury, etc during the week after work (Andover) or something.

• 3 years later...
Note: This thread is 3740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!