IGNORED

Golf Resume. What's Yours?

parplease
Note: This thread is 1763 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Height: 5'11

Where are you from: New Zealand

How Long have you been Playing: 1 season

Best Score: 79

Favorite club in the bag: 8 Iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Golf Digest Breaking 80 Article: Curing the hook

Where do you play: Calgary....Alberta wide

Best courses you've played so far: Revelstoke Golf Course B.C, Canal at Delacour, AB

Things you enjoy most about golf: Hitting greens, hanging with friends

Goals for 2K10: Break 80 again

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Height: 6'

Where are you from: PA

How Long have you been Playing: 5 years

Best Score: 81

Favorite club in the bag: 56 degree wedge

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Hogan's 5 Fundamentals, Golf is Not a Game of Perfect

Where do you play: PCC

Best courses you've played so far: Seven Oaks CC (Colgate U's course), The Ace Club, Philadelphia Cricket Club courses

Things you enjoy most about golf: Golfing with friends, that nice crisp feel of hitting a great iron shot

Goals for 2K10: Break 80 (or 40 on 9 holes). Haven't played much at all this year, so it'll be tough (it would be regardless)

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Height: 5'8

Where are you from: WI

How Long have you been Playing: 6 years

Favorite club in the bag: Vokey SM60°04

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: The Golf Fix (TV)

Where do you play: SouthEastern & SouthCentral WI

Best courses you've played so far: (More like favorites) WI:Morningstar/Broadlands/Ironwood/Wild Rock/Hawk's View/Geneva National IL:TPC Deere Run

Things you enjoy most about golf: Meeting new people. Joking around with friends. Being out in the fresh air.

Goals for 2K10: Score below 80 again

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

Height: 6'1"

State: Ohio

Experience: 14 years

Best Score: 73 (par 72) for 18 holes, 34 (par 36) for 9 holes

Favorite Club: Right now its the putter, sucker is on fire lately. But usually its the driver

Golf Books: Jim Mcleans 8 steps, The little red book, Chicken soup for the golfer's soul ;b

Home Course: Community golf course, Dayton

Best Course Played: Firestone North (Akron Ohio), Heritage CC (Dubline Ohio)

Things enjoy most about golf: The personal drive for perfection. Knowing that you can always improve. You can play it till you die. The feeling of being over the ball knowing that this shot has to count, being in that moment.

Goals for 2K10: Finish the year off shooting under my league average of a 6 HDCP. Get rid of the big number. Keep getting the swing away from the cut.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Height: 6'1

Where are you from: Miami, FL

How Long have you been Playing: First started playing 6 years ago but only played a few rounds a year until this summer. So I'm still a relative beginner.

Best Score: 45 - 9 holes, 103 - 18 holes

Favorite club in the bag: 5 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: S&T; Book

Where do you play: Courses in Miami. The Kendall area more specifically.

Best courses you've played so far: Lely Flamingo(Naples) and Miccosukee Golf Course(Miami).

Things you enjoy most about golf: It's relaxing to me. I have fun. I love the aspect of constantly being able to improve. I just love being out on the course and leaving all my worries and responsibilities for the time.

Goals for 2K10: Just get better. I don't have a specific number I'm trying to reach. I would like to be able to shoot in the mid-90's with relative consistency. The one club I want to improve the most is definitely my driver. I have so much more confidence about my overall game when I hit good drives.

Height: 6'0

Where are you from: CA

How Long have you been Playing: 3 years

Favorite club in the bag: Titleist Vokey 60*L

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Hogan's 5 Fundamentals, Golf my way.

Where do you play: Corona/Ornage County, or wherever theres a good deal on golfnow.com

Best courses you've played so far: The Revere Las Vegas, Black Gold Yorba linda, Oak Quarry Riverside.

Things you enjoy most about golf: Being out in the fresh air. The ability to once in a while be great.

Goals for 2K10: Hit the driver better. Shoot a score better than 80 (DONE) Get my Handicap below 10.

MB 710 Iron Set 5-PW Blades Steel Shafts,
Vokey Design Spin Milled Wedges 52,56,60
hybore 2iH, 3iH, 5W, Driver XL, Putter
Balls "Pro V1's", " Callaway Warbirds"
Career Low Round: 79

Height: 5;10

Where are you from: OR/WA

How Long have you been Playing: 12 years

Best Score: 68 (years ago)

Favorite club in the bag: Titleist 909F3 3 wood and 56* CG15

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you:

Where do you play: home course used to be Langdon Farms down in OR. Any of the Oki courses up in WA now.

Best courses you've played so far: Bandon Dunes and Pumpkin Ridge

Things you enjoy most about golf: nothing as satisfying as smashing a long drive right on fairway...also great wedge shots!

Goals for 2K10: Increase accuracy with irons, wedge shots from <50 yards in, stop 3 putting like an idiot.

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

Height: 5'3

Where are you from: NJ

How Long have you been Playing: First season

Best Score: 96

Favorite club in the bag: 3 Hybrid

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: tons of different online articles and videos

Where do you play: Northern NJ(Bergen County Municipal Courses)/Spook Rock in Suffern, NY/Blue Hill Golf Course in Orangeburg, NY

Best courses you've played so far: Copper Springs(Colorado), Valley Brook(Rivervale, NJ), Blue Hill(Orangeburg, NY)

Things you enjoy most about golf: Hanging out with friends and fam, being outside

Goals for 2K10: Break 90, hit my 5 and 6 iron more consistently, NO 3 PUTTS!
  • Like 1

This first time i swung a golf club was on 5/8/10....

Driver: M85T 9.5 Stiff
Wood: Black Max 3W
Hybrid: MHT 3H Irons: Black Max 5-PW, SWWesge: 52*Putter: Black Max Putter

Height: 6'4"

Where are you from: Washington State

How Long have you been Playing: 18 months or so

Best Score: 84

Favorite club in the bag: 5 wood and 60 degree

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: youtube I reckon

Where do you play: Gold Mountain Golf Complex

Best courses you've played so far: Olympic Course @ Gold Mountain

Things you enjoy most about golf: Pleasant summer evenings on the course, making a shot happen exactly as you planned

Goals for 2K10: HC under 20 (19.7 atm), better with the putter (avg 17 or so for 9)

Height: 6 foot 3

Where are you from: Buckinghamshire UK

How Long have you been Playing: about to finish my 3rd season

Best Score: 77

Favorite club in the bag: 8 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: -

Where do you play: Buckingham GC

Best courses you've played so far: The Oxfordshire, Mentmore G+CC

Things you enjoy most about golf: Birdies, and wedge shots

Goals for 2K10: Finish season on Hcap under 15
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Height: 6 foot 2

Where are you from: Nova Scotia Canada

How Long have you been Playing: 8 years 4 in my teens and my recent 4 and about 20 off in between

Best Score: 62

Favorite club in the bag: 5 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: - The Little Red Book

Where do you play: TGC

Best courses you've played so far: The Highland Links, Cape Breton

Things you enjoy most about golf: The perfect moments

Goals for 2K10: To enjoy the game of golf again and not base my satisfaction on the score

Driver - Taylormade R9
3 Wood - Titlelist 909F2 15.5 degrees

2H - Nickent

4H - Taylormade
Irons - Mizuno MP-63 5-PW
Wedges - Titlelist 52 and 60 and Cleveland CG-15 56
Putter - Scotty Cameron Stainless Steel NewportBall - Pro V or V1

Height: 5'10"

Where are you from: Ohio

How Long have you been Playing: 1 years

Best Score: 76, lucky

Favorite club in the bag: Putter

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Umm, this site

Where do you play: Fowler's Mill(pete Dye, top10 pub in ohio)

Best courses you've played so far: Only one above

Things you enjoy most about golf: Challege

Goals for 2K10: Inprove my ball striking(less chucks/blades)

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

Height: 5'9"

Where are you from: PA

How Long have you been Playing: ~2 years

Best Score: 9 hole: 42, 18 hole: 87

Favorite club in the bag: Driver

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: This site would be the closest

Where do you play: The Bridges Golf Club

Best courses you've played so far: Heritage Hills Resort

Things you enjoy most about golf: Learning everytime I get online, watch tv, and go to the course

Goals for 2K10: Play a round with no hole higher than a bogey.

Height: 5'7"

Where are you from: San Francisco

How Long have you been Playing: 23 years

Best Score: -3

Favorite club in the bag: putter

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Mark Crossfield, better short game, You Tube

Where do you play: Popular Creek, San Mateo

Best courses you've played so far: Peeble Beach

Things you enjoy most about golf: The competition playing match play with my buddy, James

Goals for 2K10: simply to shoot under par

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Height: 5'9"

Where are you from: Peoria

How Long have you been Playing: Started in 1998 playing with my dad. Turned into playing every day during the summer of 1999. Joined highschool golf team freshman year of 1999 as varsity player 4 out of 6, never had any lessons really besides a few basics lessons and reading golf digest. Stopped playing as much after freshman year and just got back into it last april when college was over.

Best Score: 82

Favorite club in the bag: putter

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you:

Where do you play: Peoria area courses, mainly Newman

Best courses you've played so far: WeaverRidge

Things you enjoy most about golf: I like it all but spending time on the course with family and friends playing a sport I really enjoy.

Goals for 2K10: get to a 10 handicap

height: 5' 8"
Where: MA
How Long: 10 years, tournament golf 3 years. i got my first set at age 8 and played for fun until i was 14. established a hcp and started playing like its religion and went from a 20 or so to a 6.1 in a matter of 1.5 years with a lot of putting practice and driver adjustments. it has taken me about 2.5 years to go from a 6.1 to a 0.3 with my lowest index ever being +0.3
Best Score: 18 holes- 65 (33 32) on a par 72 (37 35) 9 holes-31 on a par 35
Favorite club in the bag: Titleist Vokey SM 56*/11* <3
Books that help you: occasionally golf digest
Best course you've played so far: Bristol Harbor Country Club, Canadagua NY
Things you enjoy the most about golf: hitting driver, putting people who think their game the the best in their place. i love the kid who thinks his 80 will beat anything
Goals for 2010: metal in a school match, obtain a custom scotty cameron, dont 3 putt once in tournaments

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

Height: 6'2"

Where are you from: Littleton CO

How Long have you been Playing: 35 years

Best Score: 73 (+1) in the 1989 Club Championship

Favorite club in the bag: 25° hybrid

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Golf My Way (Nicklaus) - Little Red Book (Penick)

Where do you play: Foothills GC, Meadows GC, Pole Creek GC

Best courses you've played so far: I like most courses I play... my current favorite is Pole Creek in Grand County CO.

Things you enjoy most about golf: Men's Club comps and playing with friends.

Goals for 2K10: Just keep playing and enjoying the game. If I improve my handicap that's a bonus.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Height: 6'

Where are you from: Newport News, VA, originally from Albuquerque, NM

How Long have you been Playing: 20 years

Best Score: 65

Favorite club in the bag: Driver

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Harvey Penick's Little Red Book

Where do you play: VA Peninsula (NN, Hampton, Williamsburg)

Best courses you've played so far: Puakea - Lihue, Hawaii

Things you enjoy most about golf: Hitting good shots, making all the practice pay off

Goals for 2K10: Win a tournament this year (FAIL)

Note: This thread is 1763 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!