Sign in to follow this  
juanrjackson

Callaway uPro Update

Note: This thread is 3545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

10 posts / 5824 viewsLast Reply

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Is this uPro only or also for the Go?

I'm not sure about "the Go". I was calling about a synching issue & asked the technician. That is when he told me that the upgrade will be a free download. He said besides the fact that the update will be soon..he did not know much more.

Anyone get a new charger from Callaway? I got a new charger in the mail from Callaway. They said the original one could cause localized interference.

Anyone get a new charger from Callaway? I got a new charger in the mail from Callaway. They said the original one could cause localized interference.

Got it today. Doesn't look any different, but if the new ones meets their standards and the old one doesn't then I'll use it.

Pretty good customer service to me..."Hey, we know what you have works, but it isn't good enough. Here's a new one that does."

Got my replacement adapter last week, too. Looks like the first one (very slightly different where the prongs are stored). I didn't have a problem with the first one, but I appreciate the customer service.

Got my replacement as well.

BTW, the customer service has been very good. Mine froze up about 5 1/2 months after purchase. I had only used it a handful of times since it was during the winter. It was right up against the warranty. I called uPro and the air mailed a new one to me with a return envelope for the old one. I didn't even ask for this. They were also located in the states which helped.

my course just began selling the upro. i'm pretty excited to demo it so i can recommend it to the members. right now i'm using the izzo swami, and it does the job, but nowhere near the detail of the upro.

Note: This thread is 3545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!