IGNORED

Michelle Wie is HUGE

bnz506
Note: This thread is 5009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone have any video on this? I looked around but couldn't find it anywhere.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nada, but check youtube tomorrow morning, I would think it'll be up by then.

Its nothing hilarious or anything, more painful to watch than anything.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

I felt actually embarrassed for her,i kept saying stop talking,everyone knows your lying.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Wow, did any of you guys here her arguing with the official, when she CLEARLY broke the rules by grounding the club in the hazard?

Oh wow, I didn't know the interview was THAT bad... I can't begin to imagine the life of star athletes, they work hard, yes, but there is so much entitlement most of their lives. Its a small group...

What's in the bag...

Driver --- G15 9* Aldila Serrano
3 Wood - Sumo2 15* Aldila NV
5 Wood - Versus 19* Mitsubishi Bassara 83Irons ---- X-Forged 4 - PWWedges - Vokey S.M. 52.08, 56.08 & 60.08Putter --- Futura PhantomBall ------ Tour i(s)

Michelle probably cost herself like a lot more then the like $90,000 she like lost out on for the like 2 shot penalty. She like came across like a total like idiot so why would any like sponsor want her to like speak for them. She must of like got into Stanford because they like felt she would be good for like donations in the like future.

Rob Tyska

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Michelle probably cost herself like a lot more then the like $90,000 she like lost out on for the like 2 shot penalty. She like came across like a total like idiot so why would any like sponsor want her to like speak for them. She must of like got into Stanford because they like felt she would be good for like donations inthe like future.

She's been an idiot. She has sponsors. She's attractive and well known - clearly sponsorship doesn't require perfect speech (or even competent speech).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My ex was 6'2" with a 37" inseam...did runway when she was younger...tall girls don't bother me one bit :) as for Wie...that picture could without a doubt be real (notice the angles of the shadows of the women on the backdrop; all the same), that being said...that chick is not only tall but, purdy thick lol

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

I saw this penalty and thought it was a very strange situation. But anyways

Heres another pic of her...she does look that big.

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

Yeah, that last pic tells a lot. Gulbis is no tiny girl; she's 5'9" and somewhat jacked from lifting weights. Wie is definitely an Amazon.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

The golf channel has the video of her grounding her club: http://www.thegolfchannel.com/golf-v...26000&rsec;=210
Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

And some guys like that?

Come on, she's probably everything you're looking for:

Sparkling personality: Delicate features:

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I saw this penalty and thought it was a very strange situation. But anyways

She looks scary!

No wonder she's 2nd on the Average Driving distances!

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

I can tell you that the photo likley isnt doctored..I knew she was tall for a lady but i didnt know she was so thick as well. Thats a pretty big girl..lol.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Wie is a space cadet - her earlier rules breaches proved that. Being a loon is one thing, but straight-out lying is another. Golf is about calling penalties on yourself, being honest, learning and fairly applying the rules, etc.

For everything that Tiger did, he didn't try to cheat at golf!

Boo, Michelle - you are losing a fan. I wait for her apology.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I saw the end of that round where she went into the trailer and kept saying the same thing over and over, they werent going to change the call even though i think its one of those dumb rules that golf has that doesnt make any sense. Someone standing with one foot in the water is not allowed to rest the club on the ground, it was nowhere near the ball and didnt affect the shot at all or move the ball unlike if it was in a bunker and might affect the lie of the ball. She would have finished 2nd without it so still no chance of winning but it did affect her paycheck and world ranking. Guess next time just dont hit the ball over in a hazard and you wont have that problem. I think they said on golf channel that she has basically dropped out of school at least for this semester to concentrate on golf, shes better off, she can always go back to school after her career is over but now is when she should concentrate on her game. She is quite attractive and nice to see. Someone should have just stepped in and said Michelle you made a mistake and just dont do it again and dont try to make it worse by arguing about it, let it go, you wouldnt have won anyway. She even told them one reason she did it was because she was wearing a white skirt and didnt want to fall into the water which im sure was true but they dont care about that and im sure got a good laugh out of that after she left.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

I had no idea Wie was such a towering creature. In that picture of her and Gulbis she isn't even standing up straight. She looks more like 6'3+ to me.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

She looked pretty mmmmmmm nice to look at as she was making that shot out of the water. You have to love slow mo replay too! LOL

I think that call could have gone either way. If she used the club to catch her balance and keep her from falling, she would have been ok. (at least that is what the announcers were saying) It is hard to tell if her momentum was taking her back. (remember she is 6'1" and has a higher center of gravity, which will pull you over more than most people) But on the replay it did not look like it, it looked like she casually let it sit down on the turf. However the angle of the replay was not the greatest as it was right at her from the front, there needed to be one from her side to have a better idea if she was falling back.. The fact 3 officials ruled the same way pretty much sealed it (the replay would have had to be totally clear that she was falling to overturn 3 officials)...... she should have shut up. I think if you pound your club in disgust into the hazard.....then that ruling makes a lot more sense.

Ok.........rules question. What if she decided NOT to play the second shot out of the hazard and announce an unplayable lie, thus dropping outside the hazard. Would she be penalized 2 strokes for grounding the club on a shot she was not going to play? With an unplayable, she would only be penalized 1 stroke verse 2 for grounding the club on the second attempt out of hazard.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Note: This thread is 5009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!