IGNORED

Who would you like to see win the Masters?

Honea72
Note: This thread is 5103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone. Who would you all like to see win this years Masters?

In my bag

909D2 9.5 Driver
Big Bertha Diablo 3 Wood
Burner 5 Wood AP2 Irons 3-W Scotty Cameron Newport Two Pro V1x Ball

It's the Eye of the Tiger...

What's in the bag...

Driver --- G15 9* Aldila Serrano
3 Wood - Sumo2 15* Aldila NV
5 Wood - Versus 19* Mitsubishi Bassara 83Irons ---- X-Forged 4 - PWWedges - Vokey S.M. 52.08, 56.08 & 60.08Putter --- Futura PhantomBall ------ Tour i(s)

I'll always pull for Padraig Harrington, but if Tiger could win with all he's been through, it'd be an amazing story!

|Callaway X460 draw-biased Driver|Taylormade Burner 3W|Adams Golf Idea A7 19° Hybrid|Adams Golf Idea Pro Gold 23° hybrid|King Cobra Baffler 29° hybrid|Taylormade Burner 6i|Adams Idea Tech A4OS 7i|Mizuno MP32 8i|Pro Select Blaze II 9i|Callaway Golf Forged Chrome 48° PW|Oncourse Target Series...

Tiger winning or contending down Amen Corner would be a spectacular spectacle!!!

Padraig Harrington would be cool I have a soft spot for happy go lucky Irish men.

So Tiger down the finish. I am trying to compare. Tom Watson at The Open last year? That was a story for the ages. Jack in 1986? Where would Tiger rank? To me it shouldn't rank up there with those. But in a bizarre way it could be the most talked about event in golf history. (kinda sad but reality is reality) If Tiger starts Sunday within 5 strokes and starts to close and is within 2 to 3 strokes going into Amen Corner on Sunday I wonder if this just might be the largest TV audience in golf history? I can see the day starting with everybody on the planet knowing his position. Then as he closes the phone calls, IMs, texts go out for people to tune in.

LOLOLOL Ok it is going to be interesting. (I still think he has as much a chance at missing the cut as contending)

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

I´d love if Harrington won but I´d also like Tiger to win.
Maybe have the two of them in the final pairing tied in the lead going down Amen Corner?
Would be pretty good.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

i still have a soft spot for tiger.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

I'd really like to see David Duval win again, he's there based on his T-2 at last years US Open. I hope he plays well, but only seems to do so when he's interested. Don't think there's anything much more interesting than the Masters... Go Double D!!!

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

I'd have to say I'm right with the "Padraig" crowd, but I do think it would be nice to see Tiger win his comeback as well.

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

Vijay or Duval. I'd like to see Tiger miss the cut.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

top 3 I'm rooting for in order

1. Tom Watson
2. Tiger Woods
3. Phil Mickelson

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

not a fan of Paddy.....at all

Couples, Els, O'Hair would be my pics

but Tiger winning sure would be a story to remember
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Here is my list of who I want to win:

1 - Anyone but Tiger. Nothing to do with his personal troubles, but I have an issue with Nike (as do most Oregon State grads) and get tired of hearing his name in the news.
2 - Harrington. Have to root for an Irishman and I love my Wilson Staff clubs
3 - Phil. He is fun to watch. He gets in horrible jams like I do and is so good that he does A LOT better than me when he plays out of them.
Driver: Spine Driver 9*
Driver: Launcher 10.5*
Fairway: Spine 3 & 5 Wood
Irons: Di5 1, 3 Irons
Irons: Di9 5, 7, 9, GW IronsSand Wedge: DFy SWLob Wedge: Sandy Andy 64*Putter: 8882Bag: Mickelson's Birdies for the Brave

I'd love to see a four-way battle for the jacket on Sunday featuring Tiger, Phil, AK, and Brian Gay.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I want to see Phil win. I wouldn't mind seeing Kenny Perry make up for last year.

nike.gifTour
ping.gifG10 Driver 9*
ping.gifG10 3Wood 15.5*ping.gifG10 5Wood 18.5*ping.gifG10 Irons 4- PWping.gifTour Wedges 50*, 56*, 60*odyssey.gifPutter 33" Sabertoothbridgestone.gifBall E6

Note: This thread is 5103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!