IGNORED

Cheyenne Woods (Tiger's Niece) Thread

juanrjackson
Note: This thread is 3035 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cheyenne Woods be a big star on the LPGA tour?

• Yes, she will be a star on the level with Michelle Wie.
    • No, she will play on the LPGA but never be a star.
    • She will not make the LPGA.

Left hand low. Not something I've seen a lot of in younger people.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

True, usually it's for older players who've battled the yips, though hasn't Flowler just made the switch as well?

Originally Posted by jamo

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by ApocG10

Jesus, +33 after two days? Do you have the round breakdowns/where I can find the card? That is nuts.

There are quite a few golf sites on the internet.

There is one called the Golf Channel.

They have information about all the tours.

You can click on a player and see what their card looks like.

It is not really that difficult to do onece you get the hang of it.

But if you'd rather someone do that for you and post a link, there's bound to be an obliging member.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

True, usually it's for older players who've battled the yips, though hasn't Flowler just made the switch as well?

Yeah. Started at the Zurich, then won with it the next week.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator

Jesus, +33 after two days? Do you have the round breakdowns/where I can find the card? That is nuts.

http://lpgascoring.com/public/Scorecard.aspx?TournamentID=27877&PlayerID;=88129

88/89. One birdie, somewhat oddly on the second day.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

[URL=http://lpgascoring.com/public/Scorecard.aspx?TournamentID=27877&PlayerID;=88129]http://lpgascoring.com/public/Scorecard.aspx?TournamentID=27877&PlayerID;=88129[/URL] 88/89. One birdie, somewhat oddly on the second day.

I have to applaud her for not WD.

I wonder if that birdie resulted in an exaggerated fist pump or the biggest sigh of relief, ever.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by jamo

At least shes not using a long/belly putter.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Originally Posted by Shorty

But if you'd rather someone do that for you and post a link, there's bound to be an obliging member.

You are a real moron. No wonder your not well liked around this place. Genuine internet cool guy. Good for you.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Quote:

LOL - it probably took you twice as long to post that poem as it would have taken to post a link.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I actually get a chuckle out of Shorty's grumpiness.  Whoever tagged him with that avatar was spot on.

• Upvote 1

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Shorty is a prick, but I do like him because he is honest at times when most people won't be.  Also because he has good grammar.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I'll be rooting for her, I know it has to be a gift and a curse having Tiger as your uncle being a golfer yourself. I read yesterday she just signed a Nike endoresement deal.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

I'll be rooting for her, I know it has to be a gift and a curse having Tiger as your uncle being a golfer yourself. I read yesterday she just signed a Nike endoresement deal.

So being Woods Niece is definitely a gift.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Originally Posted by sean_miller

LOL - it probably took you twice as long to post that poem as it would have taken to post a link.

That's the point I was trying to make.

Unfortunately, it is lost on the type of person who asks people to do Google searches for them.

You are a real moron. No wonder your not well liked around this place. Genuine internet cool guy. Good for you.

Member of the month twice.

Beloved by all.

Now seriously, If I'm a moron, what do you call someone who can't use Google to type "LPGA scores" or "golf scores"?

• Upvote 1

That's the point I was trying to make.

Unfortunately, it is lost on the type of person who asks people to do Google searches for them.

Or the type of person who is on a phone at work. Not everything is as simple as you seem to be.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Note: This thread is 3035 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!