IGNORED

Official 2010 Masters Thread

Alex B
Note: This thread is 5120 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ive got a feeling that today Tiger will shoot no better than 71

yea someone cut the strings on the elevator...he's fallin fast with seemingly no end in sight...

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was happy too. I want to see emotions. Not excessive swearing and club throwing, but anger and disappointment, absotutely!
Tiger says he wants to work on his act on the course, and everyone expect him to turn into an angel on the first tournament, being The Masters. We need some excitement and disappointment on the golf course, it makes things more interesting.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think Tiger showed a fair step towards the direction he said he was going to take his on-course emotions yesterday. He showed that he was noticeably upset after a coupel shots but it wasn't unacceptable. And it definitely cannot be characterized as "he isn't trying too hard." However, I do agree with you that most people want to see that exuberance when he pulls a great shot off ... which we saw after a couple of key putts yesterday.

Beyond his game, I for one will say I was happy when i saw him nearly slam the driver into the ground in anger after a drive into the trees. And seeing him drop clubs and yell at himself after a wicked pull.

Did you see Watson's shot off the deck with the driver on the 2nd?

nearly as good as me.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

is there a 10 shot rule for the cut here?

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Ive got a feeling that today Tiger will shoot no better than 71

No kidding. Here's his front nine: 6 6 6 4 6 3 5 6 4 for a grand total of 46. Keep that up on the back and he's in danger of not breaking 90....which probably means he's playing like a 2 handicap. I wish I had that game =p What's up with Lee Westwood? That guy must have some incredibly talented hands. I saw a swing on the highlight reel and it looked like a 30 handicap swing with a big ol' flip at the bottom. That would be a sight to see at the top of the leaderboard. Pretty soon instructors would be teaching early extension and stalled hips.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Those crafty Brit's. Their playing well, but my man AK is playing well himself. Tiger's being Tiger.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

What's with the TV schedule? Last group is half-ways by the time it is on.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

LOL The FAA ordered the plane that was flying the Tiger banner to stay grounded until it fixes one of its seatbelts. its amazing the power of the people at Augusta.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

What's with the TV schedule? Last group is half-ways by the time it is on.

Dudes, if you wanna peep it all day they are streaming Amen Corner, 15,16 and a featured group all day. Also, for what it's worth, I think Masters coverage is the best coverage in all of sports.

I know. I wast watching a couple of streams, but they kept lagging all the time. Since I'm outside US of A, I can't access the streams at masters.com or cbssports.com. Best coverage...right.

Looking like an awesome weekend of golf is going to happen with the look of the leaderboard with Westwood, Poults, Tiger, AK, Choi and Phil all up there, shaping up very very nicely!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

I just found the Master's mobile radio feed and it works on my phone -- yea!!!

http://mobilemedia.masters.com/xml_radio.php

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

is there a 10 shot rule for the cut here?

Projected cut at this moment is +3. With the leader in at -9 I guess not.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Projected cut at this moment is +3. With the leader in at -9 I guess not.

ha, when i asked this the lead was a higher score :)

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

haha, ishikawa has his face on his golf ball, unfortunately he doesnt make the cut

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

I know. I wast watching a couple of streams, but they kept lagging all the time. Since I'm outside US of A, I can't access the streams at masters.com or cbssports.com. Best coverage...right.

Oh, right, I should have known since your not an ignorant American you'd had have already exhausted your options for viewing. And be coverage I was referring to commentary/camera angles/lack of commercials. In that regard, it is the best.

Note: This thread is 5120 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!