IGNORED

My Swing (mcfc_nick)

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 3534 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know that its pretty useless without a ball and everything but its the only video i have even though its pretty crap and useless

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

hmm..I was waiting for something "crazy" to happen..like one of those funniest golf video shows..but anyways..maybe it's the angle but it seems like your coming back way too much on the inside. Also it looks like your hands are too close to your body. Your lower body has too much movement and appears that your legs have to get out of the way on your backswing..possible because your hands are too close..and I think your swinging the club too fast..you are swinging for the fences (i.e. homerun)

G G G G G G G G G G Gooooooooooal

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

G G G G G G G G G G Gooooooooooal

haha, had soccer saturday on on my laptop when i made it

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

I know that its pretty useless without a ball and everything but its the only video i have even though its pretty crap and useless

Then you should go outside, find a golf range, buy a bucket of balls, set up your camera, then hit some balls.

While you are at it, get both face on view and down the line view.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Then you should go outside, find a golf range, buy a bucket of balls, set up your camera, then hit some balls.

will do mate, just was bored earlier today, had nothing to do so thought i might as well

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

• 4 weeks later...

im getting there with my video, i know its not brilliant as i did it on my own with my phone leaning on a tee but its better than nothing, help if you can please

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

That's a nice swing.

It looks like your takeaway is just a little low and inside though.

Do you get across the line at the top? It's hard to tell.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Swing is a bit low on the takeaway and in your top video, your hands seem way too cramped up to your groin ( was that because you were cramped in your room? ) Really, not that bad a swing though

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

That's a nice swing.

im not sure whether i do, i dont think so, my swing is flat though, ill try and get a better video of me next week, thanks for the help anyway

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Swing is a bit low on the takeaway and in your top video, your hands seem way too cramped up to your groin ( was that because you were cramped in your room? ) Really, not that bad a swing though

pretty much yes about the cramped hands but i did take notice of it anyway and make sure they are further away

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

• 4 years later...

I've been Playing Golf for: about 5 years, 3 years seriously

My current handicap index or average score is: 7

My typical ball flight is: a draw

The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: coming out of it, leaving it out right

ignore my brother thinking he's commentator ha

Videos:

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

You need to set the video to "Public" for it to be viewed by other people. :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

You need to set the video to "Public" for it to be viewed by other people.

my bad ha, should be okay now

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

On a side note, for down the line shots, keep the camera angle about waist high and pointing down the toe line.

Check out this thread. Your back is too arched, and your head is too upright.

I would work on getting the clubhead less inside. Less forearm rotation in the backswing. Check out this drill bellow.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

is there any way of deleting all the posts above from years ago?

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

is there any way of deleting all the posts above from years ago?

Why would you want to do that?

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Why would you want to do that?

just the first one really where the video doesnt work anymore

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Note: This thread is 3534 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!