IGNORED

My Swing (saevel25)

saevel25

At the range today. Nothing really stuck yet with getting the left arm to go down the toe line more. Also, need to shorten the swing.

Need more tilt at address. Hips still stall out.

#NeedMorePractice

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Nothing really stuck yet with getting the left arm to go down the toe line more.

Bingo…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Played 9 holes today. Shot a +12, 47 Driver was good. My irons are still crap. Just finding it hard to get that left arm down the toe line. Much more worrisome is the short game. Thinned 3 pitch shots today. Just blading some pitches. I got Tigers syndrome rigth now.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Played 9 holes today. Shot a +12, 47

Driver was good. My irons are still crap. Just finding it hard to get that left arm down the toe line.

Much more worrisome is the short game. Thinned 3 pitch shots today. Just blading some pitches. I got Tigers syndrome rigth now.

Are you thinking about mechanics on your short game shots?

- Shane

Shot a +20, 92 no solid contact at all. Lots of hooks. fat shots. Clanky shots. Just trying to find something servicable Right now. Seems short and slow works better.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• Administrator
Shot a +20, 92

no solid contact at all. Lots of hooks. fat shots. Clanky shots.

Just trying to find something servicable Right now. Seems short and slow works better.

The more around yourself you swing, the shallower the entire AoA area is going to be. As the pictures in #650 show, swing less around and more up and down.

Whatcha doing next weekend? :)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The more around yourself you swing, the shallower the entire AoA area is going to be. As the pictures in #650 show, swing less around and more up and down.

Whatcha doing next weekend? :)

Yes. Whatcha doing. I would still like to get up there myself.

- Shane

• Administrator

Yes. Whatcha doing. I would still like to get up there myself.

I'm not doing much after a putter fitting at 9am on Saturday. Sunday I think I'm putting up a trampoline or something. Not that it will take all day.

Im flying back into akron on thursday. Driving back to dayton for work on friday. Shot a 94, +22 today. swings in lala land. I tried to swing easy, mixes results. Some good, the some low hooks, or slices. Had alot of chunky shots as well. I think need to swing even slower. I did have some good result on the driving range Just feeling the hands lift up. Couldnt get it to stick.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• Administrator

Im flying back into akron on thursday. Driving back to dayton for work on friday.

Shot a 94, +22 today.

swings in lala land. I tried to swing easy, mixes results. Some good, the some low hooks, or slices. Had alot of chunky shots as well. I think need to swing even slower.

I did have some good result on the driving range Just feeling the hands lift up. Couldnt get it to stick.

Video, please. Try to film it while you're hitting a shot TO a target and put a little pressure on yourself.

You're playing a lot and I don't know or haven't heard too much about how you're practicing. Maybe you aren't much, maybe you just don't talk about it. Share more details.

Im flying back into akron on thursday. Driving back to dayton for work on friday.

Shot a 94, +22 today.

swings in lala land. I tried to swing easy, mixes results. Some good, the some low hooks, or slices. Had alot of chunky shots as well. I think need to swing even slower.

I did have some good result on the driving range Just feeling the hands lift up. Couldnt get it to stick.

You will get through it.  Keep at it, keep working through your drills.  I went through it last year, heck maybe I will this year again.  Just keep working and staying positive.  Your game will come around.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

I'm not doing much after a putter fitting at 9am on Saturday. Sunday I think I'm putting up a trampoline or something. Not that it will take all day.

I know that Sunday is out for me, but the gig we had scheduled for Saturday night was cancelled. Saturday is a possibility if I can get the long list of honey do's out of the way through the week. @saevel25 ?

- Shane

• Administrator

I know that Sunday is out for me, but the gig we had scheduled for Saturday night was cancelled. Saturday is a possibility if I can get the long list of honey do's out of the way through the week. @saevel25?

Totally up to y'all but Saturday should be okay and we should be able to get in some time at WWGC.

Totally up to y'all but Saturday should be okay and we should be able to get in some time at WWGC.

Never mind. My wife volunteered my for after prom duties. I will make it up there sometime. :censored:

- Shane

Shot better today. half and 3/4 wedges still get chunky or thin. Pitching is still to steep. Alot of very sloshy soggy fairways. hard to get solid strikes with a steep swing.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

The downward trend in scoring is good. Went 44+38. My SV3 skill was horrible today. Wasted easily 4-5 shots around the greens today.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• Administrator

The downward trend in scoring is good.

Went 44+38.

My SV3 skill was horrible today. Wasted easily 4-5 shots around the greens today.

Glad it seems to be turning around.

Shot a 37 + 40 for a 77. Did much better swinging easy. Wasted 4-5 strokes around the green on some short missed putts and bad bunker play.
  • Upvote 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag