IGNORED

Stanley Cup 2010

PuttPutt
Note: This thread is 5058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Big Blue Jackets fan here, but cheering on the Sharks to win the cup..

I really think whoever wins the series between Chicago and San Jose will win it all this year. The East just seems like it will fall short. I still can't believe Boston brought the Flyers back into the series the way they did. I know the loss of Sturm and Krejci was bad for them, but not four straight losses bad.

WITB;

R9 9.5* TP Driver
906f2 15* 3 Wood
585h 21* Hybrid j33 Irons RAC tp 52*/56* Wedges Newport 1.5 e6 Ball

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hardly believe that the GD bruins have let this series go 7 games. That was a nice touch last night with "God Bless America" last night in Philly.

I learned a long time ago not to bet against a hot goalie wearing bleu blanc et rouge in the springtime.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

See ya later Bruins.... I actually would have preferred the Habs play the Bruins, but oh well. To have a 3-0 lead in the series, and then a 3-0 lead in game 7 and lose.....WOW

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

jesus f*cking christ.

Hey, at least the Celtics won

See ya later Bruins.... I actually would have preferred the Habs play the Bruins, but oh well. To have a 3-0 lead in the series, and then a 3-0 lead in game 7 and lose.....WOW

Yeah, it's crazy. It's only been done like 3 other times before in the playoffs.

In my bag:

One for slicing
One for hooking
One for knocking it in the cup

Yeah, it's crazy. It's only been done like 3 other times before in the playoffs.

The 2010 Bruins were the third to do it in NHL history; happened in 1942 when Toronto came back from 3-0 to beat Detroit in the Stanley Cup finals, and in 1975 when the Islanders did the same to the Penguins. At least the Bruins can say they made some history

The 2010

Bruins? don't you mean Phillies?

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Bruins? don't you mean Phillies?

I meant the Bruins were the third to lose after being up 3-0; and it is the Flyers, not the Phillies.

I don't know who should feel more embarrassed, Canadien or Bruin fans.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

What the hell?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I meant the Bruins were the third to lose after being up 3-0; and it is the Flyers, not the Phillies.

Right, the Philly Flyers.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

what you been smoking??? If I was a Canadians fan, I would be proud as hell... first they knock off the President's Trophy winners, then the defending Stanley Cup Champions

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

what you been smoking??? If I was a Canadians fan, I would be proud as hell... first they knock off the President's Trophy winners, then the defending Stanley Cup Champions

No kidding. Canadien fans have much to be proud of. I honestly think they have a good chance to make the SCF now that they are facing Philly.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

As a Habs fan, I'll second that!!!

There is an interesting article up here that asks, who has the best come back story of the year the Habs, knocking off the best team in the NHL and the Defending Stanley Cup champs or the Flyers with their 3-0 series deficit over the Bruins?

Whats your call?

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

There is an interesting article up here that asks, who has the best come back story of the year the Habs, knocking off the best team in the NHL and the Defending Stanley Cup champs or the Flyers with their 3-0 series deficit over the Bruins?

The Habs knocked off the better team, but coming back from 3-0 gets my vote.

Note: This thread is 5058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!