IGNORED

2010 College Football talk!

natp0wers
Note: This thread is 4712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hail to the victors valiant
Hail to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail Hail to Michigan
The leaders and best!

Hail to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail Hail to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

In my L8...
Driver: Launcher 460 9.5
Fairway Wood: 18 degree hybrid
Irons: G5 3-GW
Wedges: m/b 50, 56Putter: Anser 2Ball: D2 Feel

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Texas guy!

Hook'em Horns!

Driver: currently: POS future: 10* Diablo Edge
Hybrid: 24* #4 Diablo Hybrid Steel
Irons 3-PW: X14 series
Putter: White Hot XG Marxman Mini Putter

Denard Robinson. Stud.

That is all.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Cal picked to finish 7th in the Pac-10...looks like they might do better. Go Bears!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Damn this crazy juice is good. Was that the Dawgs JV team trying to tackle Lattimore?? LOL

909D Comp 10.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5 Stiff
CB2 3 Wood 15* Graphite Design X-Quad 68 Gram Stiff
906F2 5 Wood 18* Aldila NV 75-S
Idea Pro 20* Hybrid Matrix Ozik Altus Stiff
J36 Cavity Back 4-PW Project X 6.0 52* & 58* CG12 DSG DGS300Anser X 33.5"B330S

Denard Robinson. Stud.

Can we say Heisman????

Bad start for Virginia Tech this year.

Worse for Boise State...at least they had a small chance at the Championship game. JMU all but killed that for Boise State

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The Heisman race right now is Denard Robinson all by his lonesome. Dude is a stud.

In The Bag:
Driver: 
 RBZ 10.5*
3 Wood:  RBZ 15 *
Hybrids G15 17* & 20*
Irons​ G2 4-UW 
Wedges:  Vokey 54*
Putter:  MC-03w
Balls:  PD Soft

THIS SATURDAY:

Texas Tech - 35
Texas - 28

WRECK EM

Driver - Cobra S3 9.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon JavlnFX M7 
Fwy - Titleist 904F 18*
Irons - Mizuno MP-14
Wedges - Cleveland 588 54*, Ping Tour 58*
Putter - Ping D66 (iWi)

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness; I graduated from Clemson University....so I am a die hard Tiger. But I was born and raised in Cleveland; so I still pull hard for the Buckeyes. As long as they don't play my Tigers anyway. Looking forward to some college football talk.

What's in my standbag:

Driver: Burner Superfast 9.5

Hybrids: Raylor

Irons:: JPX 800 4-GW

Wedges: SV Wedges 56/58/60

Putter: Monza Spyder

Isn't that when it counts?

My point is when you guys (Florida) crushed us (OSU) everyone said we couldn't hand and the Big Ten was weak. When Michigan came right back and beat you though not one announcer at any media outlet said the SEC was inferior. It's a double standard.

Denard Robinson. Stud against Notre Dames 64th ranked defense.

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Can we say Heisman????

They ruined it for themselves when they lost to VT. A 1 loss Boise State is nowhere near in the same league as a 1 loss Alabama, Texas, Ohio State, Florida, etc. They would've ONLY gotten a nod if they remained undefeated.

And no, Denard will NOT win the Heisman and I would bet he doesn't even get to make the trip. He's playing an inferior defense and he's still too young and making terrible decisions. Having to squeeze one out last second after having 300 yard rushing game hardly qualifies a Heisman winner.

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW
Zebra 60* SW G-Force Putter

My point is when you guys (Florida) crushed us (OSU) everyone said we couldn't hand and the Big Ten was weak. When Michigan came right back and beat you though not one announcer at any media outlet said the SEC was inferior. It's a double standard.

SEC is weaker this year but has always been known as the toughest division. Ummm....Boise State did beat VT. VT is 0-2. What game are you talking about??? Well, obviously it's way too early to be talking about Heisman....but he is the only one Heisman worthy right now....hence all of the talk from just about everyone.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Damn this crazy juice is good. Was that the Dawgs JV team trying to tackle Lattimore?? LOL

I knew this was coming.

Years of watching Alabama crap the bed has conditioned me to wait for the other foot to drop. I was worried about our defense and special teams, but I guess that was a wasted worry. Thank you Coach Saban.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

I was at the TN vs Oregon game this weekend and Oregons offense was quick and they had a full press, on our defense. It was nasty...for us. GO ORANGE

SEC is weaker this year but has always been known as the toughest division.

Sorry, you're right. Boise State won. I don't know what I was thinking. I even watched that game. My bad. :)

Also Pryoar has, in 2 games, 480 Passing Yards and 130 Rushing Yards. Not great but 4 Passing TD's with 0 INT's. IF, and I do mean IF, because I too think it's way too long of a season to assume ANYTHING, but IF he keeps this up he'll have, through 12 games, 2,880 Passing Yards, 780 Rushing Yards, 24 Passing TD's, and 12 rushing TD's on top of that. Denard Robinson currently has 430 Passing Yards, 455 Rushing Yards (300 which came, as I mentioned, from a terrible ND team), a QB rating of 138.3, and 2 Passing TD's with 3 rushing TD's. Through 12 games he would, again IF we assume, have 2580 Passing Yards, 2730 Rushing Yards, 12 Passing TD's, and 36 Rushing TD's. Very impressive indeed. These guys seem to think Denard is worthy and while in pains me to admit it (b/c he's scUM) the kid is good. I question whether he can lay 300 rushing yards down every game though. I promise he won't against us, and doubt he will against Iowa, Penn State, or good ol' Wisky. I don't even think Pryor is the best necessarily, but even here Denard lacks in my eyes. Pryor performed on a BIG stage last weekend. Denard looked like Reggie Bush against Fresno State. Yes it was an amazing performance. No it wasn't phenominal. If Denard looks like that against top tiered defenses I'll gladly eat humble pie and say he deserves the Heisman. I could be wrong, who knows. I just don't think he'll have a repeat performance for the next 11 games. As for "SEC is weaker this year but has always been known as the toughest division."? No it hasn't. That's non-sense. It's all cyclical and the Big Ten was once dominant and may be returning. The SEC has been the toughest in recent years but to say "always" is a true SEC homer statement. As for 'Bama, it was a good showing. The score didn't reflect the game IMO. 'Bama, as much as I hate to admit it, controlled that game. I predict they'll run the table and we (hopefully) will meet them for the title. Mich - Oregon Rose Bowl would be a defensiveless snoozefest with a scattering of sick plays IMO.

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW
Zebra 60* SW G-Force Putter

As a denzien of defense, I have to agree with yenner, Michigan v. Oregon would be boring.

I actually like low scoring, defensive struggles.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Note: This thread is 4712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!