IGNORED

Played the Fort Benning GA Marshal & Patton courses

Note: This thread is 5076 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Last Monday I got a chance to play the Fort Benning GA Marshall and Patton courses. What a beautiful setting and course was in great condition after a few days of rain.

The best part is as you address the ball and get ready to swing, you hear automatic weapons fire and mortar rounds going off. Its a GREAT excuse for a "miss hit"

That's cool. I never got to play there because I was always in training at Benning. Hope you got to go to the Infantry Museum. They were building it when I left there, but I hear it's real nice.

Aznando

Fort Sill Golf Course is great like that. You'll be teeing up, and it's the home of the Field Artillery, so rounds start dropping in the distance, and knocks your ball off the tee and shakes your fillings. I play once a week here on Ft. Bragg, and they're beautiful courses, except for the greens, they're always absolutely horrible.

My boy just got posted to Hawaii. He says there's a great Air Force course there. Anybody been there?
my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5076 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!