• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 9 (16 Jun 21) - wedge Wednesday today.  Used 50-54-58 wedges around the yard working on feeling my weight on the pads of my 1-2/3 feet.  This is interesting as I have regularly spoken of how stability in the left (lead) foot is questionable at best.  Still, by locking in on the pressure sensation, ball flight was very good.  Ended with the 7i into the net, again working on the pressure feel in the feet.  It was a good session! 
    • A bigger and more critical objection would be including “Men’s” in the title. 
    • At least in the US, isn't this always the case?
    • @dennyjones @Lugowskins I will book for Sunday July 18th.  I cannot book it until @ July 11th so will not know tee time until then. I would be open to 9am(ish) if that is good for you guys.  Also, walking or riding?  I'm willing to walk but do not care either way. We have room for a 4th.  @Billy Z are you interested in being our 4th at Atlas Valley on July 18th? (I know you are playing it on Aug. 2nd, this would give you "Course Knowledge" so you can beat your friends when you go on Aug. 2nd.) Any ideas on a 4th if @Billy Zcan't? I do not know any other TST members personally so not sure who is close.   
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Josh90
      Josh90
      (31 years old)
    2. Maj Mike Jones
      Maj Mike Jones
      (77 years old)
    3. mattm16
      mattm16
      (43 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...